Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man idgaf about no "street nikka pain" bars, every nikka in that enviroment had a hard life bytch you aint special, i cant stand when nikkas use that weak shyt in battle rap, shyt has nothing to do wit the person in front of you save it for ya wack ass mixtape

Chess and surf the main perpetrators of that cry baby rap style

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Pain bars are fire when done right

And no everybody hasn't gone through it.

"Your mom was at the games cardboard colors fresh signs
My mom got a call all she heard was "To talk to the inmate press nine"

Don't matter what u went through. shyt like that lands.

JC can't handle bars like that. nikka couldn't recover from getting dosed up :mjlol:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If URL really masterminded all the weird shyt that went down yesterday

The Daylyt no show/postponement to BL5, the secret battle which was really a replacement battle, the bootlegs in Unbias & Angryfan, etc

They're really trying to have this shyt on LOCK. I mean Smack said we're going to have TWO Summer Madness events in 2017, if that's not puffing your chest out, then what is. And that BL4 card looks stacked.

They weren't fukking with AFM for the longest, but they finally had Caps do a prediction blog
We were just shytting on JC's lack of desire to be top tier, and he hopped out of bed this morning like "I WANT IN"
Head Ice posts a video of himself trying to press Beasley to put him back in the mix
They apparently have UDUBB under the wing...
They're working on Hollow vs Roc

It's getting real in the field. ARP might want to break Ah Di Boom outta jail or something cause he's going to need all the help he can get.

God forbid Big Kenneth comes back next year

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Man idgaf about no "street nikka pain" bars, every nikka in that enviroment had a hard life bytch you aint special, i cant stand when nikkas use that weak shyt in battle rap, shyt has nothing to do wit the person in front of you save it for ya wack ass mixtape

But you've rocked with T Top "30 on the dollar for the hard timers" type bars :mjpls:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smack needs to put no physical contact in them contracts. Almost lost Irving on the 1st event he got it back. Everybody isnt gonna have the same reaction to getting pushed and poked

It's a fine line to walk. If you sterilize or gloss the product up too much, you lose the feel. It's hard to get into matches where it seems like there isn't any real animosity there. You constantly hear fans complaining about how a lot of new battlers don't go at their opponent. And then in here, some of you guys are complaining about "pain rap" bars. Only thing left is that antagonistic shyt. Once in awhile, it goes overboard. But Smack gotta wear that whichever way it goes, cause ultimately he took some street shyt and monetized it. I used to put the onus on the battlers to be professional, but some of these dudes don't have an ounce of professionalism outside of battle rap.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chess garbage gtfo. jc will kill that boy

JC can't talk down to Chess so he's going to lose.

Smack needs to put no physical contact in them contracts. Almost lost Irving on the 1st event he got it back. Everybody isnt gonna have the same reaction to getting pushed and poked

I've been saying that but everyone wants to see pocket checks:francis:

It's a fine line to walk. If you sterilize or gloss the product up too much, you lose the feel. It's hard to get into matches where it seems like there isn't any real animosity there. You constantly hear fans complaining about how a lot of new battlers don't go at their opponent. And then in here, some of you guys are complaining about "pain rap" bars. Only thing left is that antagonistic shyt. Once in awhile, it goes overboard. But Smack gotta wear that whichever way it goes, cause ultimately he took some street shyt and monetized it. I used to put the onus on the battlers to be professional, but some of these dudes don't have an ounce of professionalism outside of battle rap.

There's been plenty of classic battles where there was no contact or animosity. Rum vs Ave was better than Suge grappling Saga all over the stage. Shine and Roc pushing each other or Math punching Serious did what exactly? Do you want bars or contact? They lost Webster Hall and Irving Plaza luckily let them back after the Troy Ave incident. They need to think about business. No one wants a battle or event shut down over that dumb shyt.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjgrin: