Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even a Jay fan like that but that's wildly disrespectful :scust:
Not as disrespectful as you think.

There's lines in there people are going crazy over that if DNA spit them on a URL stage Spud's bytch ass would be talking about how Eric needs to commit suicide.

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
"Lebron James, he gon cramp in da heat of da moment

HOV! :krs:"

He's simplistic and predictable to battle rap fans but to people getting excited over schemes posted in that thread he's a lyrical god

Not as disrespectful as you think.

There's lines in there people are going crazy over that if DNA spit them on a URL stage Spud's bytch ass would be talking about how Eric needs to commit suicide.

:mjgrin: I dunno how I feel about this. I haven't thought anything positive about DNA's lyrical ability since I was 16/17.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjgrin: I dunno how I feel about this. I haven't thought anything positive about DNA's lyrical ability since I was 16/17.
someone posted the laurence fishburne line from excuse me miss

that's what we're dealing with here

if you showed them just bangz rounds from his battle with dna, they'd call him GOAT

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KOTD's Battle At the Bunker is so much better for westcoast battle rap than URL's traffic. Their brand of battling simply works better there.You don't see KOTD trying to throw events in NY, because I believe they understand what locations work best for what they do.

However, traffic is more of a KG thing, and URL will happliy take the footage. It's not like they are going all out foolishly like Debo did, which destroyed his entire brand.:mjlol:

EDIT

KOTD is foolish for bringing Aye Verb back to face Thesaurus.

Last edited: