Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
My nikka, where am I sayin the battle w/ Cortez isn't gonna be good or doesn't make sense :what:

I'm sayin, nikkas don't be thinking LONG TERM.
If I'm Bdot, I'm not wasting 3 rounds of fire on Cortez for KOTD when I can spit the same rounds of FIRE on URL later down the line and fukk the game up.
If I'm Bdot, I'm takin that PG. Cause I know I'll get one of the most anticipated battles of last year GUARANTEED. I'll KILL Saga and get Cortez on URL right after him cause of demand and history around that battle and spit the same rounds of FIRE I had for em since back then.
Which scenario you think would be better for my career?

Shyt look at Danny Myers, his dumb ass battled way too many big names outside of URL. That's why even tho he faced them names it doesn't matter.

Look at Nitty, last year he was crying about being on URL.
They offered Ave to him which he didn't wanna battle at that time because he felt like it was beneath him.
He took the battle instead, got battle of the year and a HUGE buzz with it. Got Charlie Clips, beat him.
And now he got Roc which is one of the most anticipated battles of 2016.

If you don't see the difference I don't know what to tell you.

Nice argument.

BUT nikka, fukk ALL THAT. Lol. Whatever happened to if shyt is being talked on who can beat who....just fukkin' battle? Don't throw any other names in this. Clips. Myers. Whoever. They have nothing to do with BDot settling some shyt that needs to be handled because Tez, Mike, and Tink ragged on him. I can understand if it's random but it's really not if there was exchanges going on between the parties. Matter of fact, he has a bigger bone to pick with Mike P. and it's over the line about him in the Daylyt. All I'm saying is, it's not a random battle either so it's gonna go down.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda agree with both of you. T-Top shows up with 3 quality rounds every time. But I was expecting Top's content to be more memorable. I gave Math the first.

I gave Math the first too. He got washed the next two tho.

Does Math have any battles coming up soon? Did T-Top battle did NOT do him any favors

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Math delivered a baby a few hours before that battle. I hate the fact we act like it was some crazy bag by T Top when it honestly was circumstance. Top's faced some of the best talent but you can argue all at their worse (on URL.)
nikkas dont get focused for T Top cuz they all fukk with him :pachaha: it's weird actually, nikka has no enemies except Ave

ReasonableMatic

Daps
15078757_10202568677973439_6310793591287655708_n.jpg

"Fear is nothing you can hide"
Talk that shyt Cal :ohlawd:

For those that don't know the backstory
On AFR Diz was like I wanna do it in Canada cause I don't want entourages involved and shyt. Only for him to start talkin tough about what he would do if they battled in California with his nikkas out there

Calicoe then flipped the script on PSA and said he got plenty nikkas in LA and it HAS to go down there now

BMF :blessed:

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
best three smack battles of all time brehs?

the only three i can think of

chilla jc
ave nitty
surf t

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas dont get focused for T Top cuz they all fukk with him :pachaha: it's weird actually, nikka has no enemies except Ave
Love the fact Ave wants to get all the South guys outta there.

Straight like dat :demonic:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Someone instigated it. Ah ok, now it makes more sense. I want to see the battle still but someone else instigating it is lame.