Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ehart hasn't been on the URL in like 5 years. That battle makes more sense on the QOTR platform.

I can see Jaz accepting Myverse for a Born Legacy. For a Nome/SM kind of card, she would probably look for a bigger opponent. This sort of depends on Jaz here. She's in a position to where she has a lot of influence on who she battles. No other female in battle rap has the luxury of picking and choosing their opponents like Jaz.

Myverse or Bonnie. I am leaning towards Myverse. Bonnie deserves it the most, because she's been grinding. Bonnie at this point is looking like the female version of Head Ice at KOTD. She is definitely their #1 female on that brand. However, she's just too stiff of a performer for the URL.

Jaz be on unbiased everyday telling the fans to "Wait. It's worth it"

A myverse battle aint worth anything lol.

I thought it was tori until they announced Tori vs Official. Tori don't take battles back to back

So it has to be hart. Hart was in talks to rematch hustle earlier on in the year and that clearly wouldn't of been on QOTR.
Unless your boy is SMACK himself, I dont believe him. Bill Collector and Born? :deadmanny:

We knew Bill was back months ago. I think I posted on that as well.
Chess/Daylyt is also known
Born/BC was booked back in June.
And Hart is the only one that makes any type of sense.

I believe it.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jaz be on unbiased everyday telling the fans to "Wait. It's worth it"

A myverse battle aint worth anything lol.

I thought it was tori until they announced Tori vs Official. Tori don't take battles back to back

So it has to be hart. Hart was in talks to rematch hustle earlier on in the year and that clearly wouldn't of been on QOTR.

We knew Bill was back months ago. I think I posted on that as well.
Chess/Daylyt is also known
Born/BC was booked back in June.
And Hart is the only one that makes any type of sense.

I believe it.

I acknowledge I could be wrong. I haven't been following Jaz to know who she wants to face. Based on the recent post here, it appears to be E Hart. Props to putting that together.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs... In my best Arsonal voice Lux killed Clips, brought him back alive then wished him BACK DEAD

URLtv – Loaded Lux vs Charlie Clips Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

One of the worst bags of all time the more you see it.

The fact those bars are so much better than many people initially thought they were... isn't that a problem? Lux gotta fix that. We need an A1 performance to match those bars. Not sure if the stage was too crowded or what...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK