Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:Surf/Rex dropped on rapgrid's channel.

Rapgrid will forever be low quality. The audio/video is awful. Not worth even posting.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
URL still booking Prez Mafia :scust:
It's crazy how some people can still make a case for booking that nikka :mindblown:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is the full card he told me:

Jaz vs E Hart
Bill Collector vs Wavy
O-Red vs Ave
Chess vs Daylyt
Prez vs Money Bagz
Twork vs Glueazy
Danny Meyers vs Steams
not that bad. dont like the bill vs wavy match but cant knock url for giving them a shot.

the rest of the card i can actually get with, meyers vs steams could surprise me, honestly im more intrigued with this card, if this is it, than the nome 6 match ups.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
u got nikkkas out here worst than prez gettin booked, i fukks wit prez though, *randomly moves hands*

my son chess gonna kill daylyt. :dead:

How could any body support Prez after him stealing bars :mjlol:

Like how could URL basically consign this :what:

If this type of shyt happened back in the day around 07-2011 and someone like Hitman stole bars from Murphee Lee and used it in a battle, HITMAN wouldn't have a career today :mjlol:

But nikkaz these days are like :manny:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Man I'll never forget that interview Beasley had about Bill. He bodied him something serious. Bill is probably battling for free

Yeah Beasley got on his bully shyt and got him. I think when the die hard SMACK fans turned on BC, he kept grindin' and kept his name out there. He was not letting up on saying fukk the nikkas until he cleared it up that they talked. You gotta respect that he didn't limit himself to who'd battle on other platforms like A-Class, J-Pro, Johnny Storm, E-Ness, and etc. They all weren't great battles but he was doing his shyt everytime. He was already dope but when he battled DOT, nikkas was not fukkin' with him as tough as they were with DOT. Even though BC was spittin' some bars in that battle.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Beasley got on his bully shyt and got him. I think when the die hard SMACK fans turned on BC, he kept grindin' and kept his name out there. He was not letting up on saying fukk the nikkas until he cleared it up that they talked. You gotta respect that he didn't limit himself to who'd battle on other platforms like A-Class, J-Pro, Johnny Storm, E-Ness, and etc. They all weren't great battles but he was doing his shyt everytime. He was already dope but when he battled DOT, nikkas was not fukkin' with him as tough as they were with DOT. Even though BC was spittin' some bars in that battle.
.....Dot gave him one of the best first rounders in URL history :sas2: