Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Ars would act out, if you ask me it looks like UDUBB & URL are working together a little bit behind the scenes. Yeah I could be reaching with all this, but I want to go on record before these cards are announced.

Go back to the UDUBB event before this one, where they put their trailer on the URL channel. Boom, a working relationship is established.

Big UDUBB card is announced. One of the matches rumored is O-Red vs B. Magic. B. Magic no-shows for BL3 and stiffs URL on the bread. I remember saying that I didn't foresee Magic coming to Jersey if he hadn't paid the bread back. Beas & some other URL folks were sure to be in the building. And they were.

That match-up disappeared. I think UDUBB & URL worked out a compromise to take B Magic off the UDUBB card. But now O-Red doesn't have a battle on the big UDUBB card. Well, why not bring him back to URL vs the guy B Magic no-showed? I'm calling O-Red vs Ave on BL4. You know URL wasn't going to let Magic slide without fukking him over in some fashion.

Tay Roc on UDUBB? I don't think Tay Roc does UDUBB without URL getting something in return. We do know Arsonal is supposed to be on NOME. I'm calling Arsonal vs Brizz on NOME. It makes sense stylistically, Ars just battled a Cave Gang member, and it's Ars repaying URL by taking a lesser known name.

A lot of other little things make me think they're in cahoots. Peep the drunk Beasley interview where he almost calls the UDUBB event a URL event. He also mentions UDUBB will probably have another event in February. But nobody asked him that...

giphy.gif