Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If that was Thursday night, I saw them coming down 6th avenue when I was leaving work. The disconnect is so real, this is the worst shyt ever to Northeastern young liberal whites.
I'm disgusted too, but not nearly as shocked.

Chappelle captured it perfectly in the Election night sketch on SNL.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Training Day remember
I'm gonna have to check the files, beloved
9A1VGlF.png

Danny had some nice shyt in that battle but he's gotta calm it down....those antics would get him killed on a big stage

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint that what an angle in battlerap is suppose to be?
Breh we know u dont like Hollow but come on.. he fukked clips up the first 2
I don't dislike Hollow, I don't ride him like you do. I gave credit to Hollow for what he did with the angle (though he wasn't the first to use it), but saying he fukked anyone up in THAT battle is a stretch you Hollow stans have run with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't dislike Hollow, I don't ride him like you do. I gave credit to Hollow for what he did with the angle (though he wasn't the first to use it), but saying he fukked anyone up in THAT battle is a stretch you Hollow stans have run with.

For what he does...Nah its no exaggeration, Nigel definitely fukked Clips up the first 2 rounds. Ive NEVER cared for Hollow....the forum know that and even i had to give it up....cause i had Clips 3-0 going into the battle.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Don't know if this was posted but Ganik vs. Gully looks like it was dope as fukk. Daylyt showed up, too, which surprised me.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Well I'm just surprised he even showed up to the battle at all. Lmao. He cancelled 3 battles if I remember. That QOTR vs. Fresh Coast card wasn't his fault but still. He no showed against a few people lately.