Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Norbes will keep fighting to make sure it won't happen.

I know...Qleen shytting on Norbes doesn't help either. Though to be honest with you, I don't trust Qleen right now either. He no showed against Clips on Black Ice...the league that gave him life again. I can't blame Norbes for not trusting him.

But then again, if Prez "Mr Hide My Bars" Mafia can return...

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know...Qleen shytting on Norbes doesn't help either. Though to be honest with you, I don't trust Qleen right now either. He no showed against Clips on Black Ice...the league that gave him life again. I can't blame Norbes for not trusting him.

But then again, if Prez "Mr Hide My Bars" Mafia can return...
man fukk norbes, expects people to kiss his ass and walk on egg shells to be on his good side.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why we're pointing fingers at anyone besides Qleen at this point. You can hate Norbes if you want, but people don't trust Qleen enough to book him. Barbarian Battle Grounds, UDubb, ARP, KOTD West, Bullpen, Traphouse, even the Mistah Fab event... I don't see Qleen on these cards. He's not even rocking with Black Ice anymore.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would have to be insane to book qleen.

They gave that nygga an opportunity and he didn't show up. He's unreliable.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qleen needs to build his credit back somebody should book him against a real local up and comer, give clean no up front bread and if he shows he shows and can build a reputation back.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Qleen needs to build his credit back somebody should book him against a real local up and comer, give clean no up front bread and if he shows he shows and can build a reputation back.
Qleen doesn't have to do any of that.
Norbes wants him to get to NY by himself and do 1 battle for free to settle his debt so he knows he's serious and reliable and they can pay him from then on.