Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rex is a vet though. The same rules just don't apply to vets.

Those other battles where on different platforms.

Brizz is trying to become one of them nyggas. It's fair to say T-Top is top tier. I wouldn't debate anyone that says Brizz is top tier, but I view him as a guy that is still trying to get over that hump. Losing to a Danny Myers on the URL right now in his position and where he's trying to go wouldn't be a good look. Against someone like an Arsonal, it's just a win-win situation.

I get it. Brizz isn't solidified like T-Top or even Chess yet. But if they want to keep URL West going, Danny has to be the face. I guess they gotta send Suge, DNA, Shine or Big T out there to battle Danny.... he needs a bigger look.
It's not like he doesn't have a fanbase, he just has to put more focus into being the villian.

Believe me when I say I'm no hit a broad for living type of dude, but I might've had to slap that heffa back to 1954 for this foolishness.

I'll take that league ban and charge, boss :hubie:

Nah.... you can't talk all that "bytch, hoe, go sell your puzzy then make me a sandwich" shyt and be sensitive about how a chick comes back at you. As long as she didn't touch him with it, it's all good.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah.... you can't talk all that "bytch, hoe, go sell your puzzy then make me a sandwich" shyt and be sensitive about how a chick comes back at you. As long as she didn't touch him with it, it's all good.
Dudes just dont need to be battling women man

Look at this buffoonery

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it. Brizz isn't solidified like T-Top or even Chess yet. But if they want to keep URL West going, Danny has to be the face. I guess they gotta send Suge, DNA, Shine or Big T out there to battle Danny.... he needs a bigger look.
It's not like he doesn't have a fanbase, he just has to put more focus into being the villian.

I agree about Danny. The reality is Danny should have been the one to battle Brizz, not someone like Pass. However, Pass had the whole URL debut thing going on.

None of these traffic events mean shyt if they can't get the audio together. This audio shyt is unacceptable, I don't care if the "URL is not responsible." That mentality has got to stop if your uploading it on your channel. They have to clean that up, because we don't see that type of shyt with KOTD. When they do the Massacre cards or Duel in the Desert, it was all clean.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
B-Magic stinking up the place once again :snoop:

Told this site years ago bum magic was trash..3/4 of his career are losses...

nikka almost got more shytty battles than good battles at this point, i dont care what he used to be anymore

once his bad battles start outnumbering his good ones :manny: he rewrote his own history

Top 3, undeniably the best..lol

Let's not go thru b-magics record it's worse than Surf's who been killed this past week.

B-magic is the nick young of St. Louis

I'm not gonna watch this go on any longer. :stopitslime:

If his next battle is hot, yall gonna be the same ones quoting bars posting 50-11 smileys and shyt.

You take a few stumbles, they write you off, then you come back hard and its like they never left....fukk TBZ look like :stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm not gonna watch this go on any longer. :stopitslime:

If his next battle is hot, yall gonna be the same ones quoting bars posting 50-11 smileys and shyt.

You take a few stumbles, they write you off, then you come back hard and its like they never left....fukk TBZ look like :stopitslime:
Nope, even magics flow doesnt interest me anymore, Ave was gonna torture him all 3 rounds and he knew it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and it's almost been 2 years of fukkin up, he had a handful of decent performances and a lot of meh/bad ones, that's not a "few stumbles" @Zero

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@wizworld i agree about Danny, we seen the grime come outta him wit that "you died the same day as yo nephew nikka" against Rex. if he sticks to that level of disrespect with his bars he's gonna be a problem

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Was bout to post this. We know damn well if he was battling a chick who admitted to trickin' or stripping earlier in life, he would have leaned on that shyt.
Looks like he kept his composure though.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
@wizworld i agree about Danny, we seen the grime come outta him wit that "you died the same day as yo nephew nikka" against Rex. if he sticks to that level of disrespect with his bars he's gonna be a problem
Primary issue with Danny's persona is his apparent cocaine problem. Even against Young Kannon, he was just way too amped up after his haymakers and rounds. shyt was secondhand embarrassing.

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie was BODIED by hollow all 3 rounds

Last battle I can say where clips won is against rex and that was only because he choked.

Clips - most overrated battler of all time dude is ass and has no bars.

Clips is ALWAYS terrible when have you ever seen him come with 3 rounds of quotables?

:whoa:

Clips is garbage these days but lets not act like he didnt used to be dope at one point. one of the cleanest bodybags ever vs Rex. he had solid 3 rounds of haymakers and punches.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why arent vids like this being dropped on the actual url channel smh

I think they do this for a couple reasons.

1. They give other channels content to keep them loyal. Maybe Kon does some work for URL, cause he only covers battlers on URL. Hiphopisreal has to have some type of arrangement with URL too, cause they get a lot of exclusives.

2. URL is already promoting 2 upcoming events on their channel. It's too early to hype Rookies vs Sophomores.

3. Like @JuvenileHell just pointed out, Kon's channel has a ton of clickbait vids with 3 minutes or less of content related to the title and 5 minutes of advertising. So some of his exclusives aren't really exclusives.