Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna watch this go on any longer. :stopitslime:

If his next battle is hot, yall gonna be the same ones quoting bars posting 50-11 smileys and shyt.

You take a few stumbles, they write you off, then you come back hard and its like they never left....fukk TBZ look like :stopitslime:

Magic has been fukking up for a while now, starting with Big T. And it all climaxed with him not showing up vs Ave and turning heel on the fans. And he's fukking up now as well. he lost to PC :bryan:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That takes us to guys like Money Bagz. He's not Black, or Latino. But he's an NYC hip-hop kid that was dibbling and dabbling a little in the streetlife, whether it was gangs, hustling or whatever. He self identified as a "nygga" as well. There was an assumption that he was Latino at first with him being around all Blacks and Latinos, so I don't think people were coming at him. He got cool with a lot of people, and by the time everyone was like "Yo hold up, he's 100% WHITE" he was already "down". You know how male bonding works. Maybe a Black dude tried to check him, put hands on him and he fought back. He comes back around the next day, it's "nah he cool". Or you (as a Black man) get into a situation, and this dude is fighting right beside you. He was willing to shed blood for you, that's your "nygga" now. We've heard Diz use the term, and apparently none of those Grape Street Watts Crips that he hangs out with check him on it. I guess his situation is somewhat similar, but he avoids using the word in his raps.

I'm not saying this any of this is OK. I'm just giving my take to help give a better understanding.
This is actually news to me. I thought he was at least Rican which wouldn't have made it right but at least would've made sense in the context of what you said earlier.

Unbelievable. :snoop:

"Now we got white boys callin themselves nikkas" - :krs:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Clips battles/material does not age well AT ALL.

JC vs Craig Lamar :ohhh:

@T-K-G

Craig finally making his own moves :ehh:

RBE needs to get at Fliiko L.

Go see the battlerapdotcoms insta. post for JC vs Craig. Craig won the snippets thingys or whatever you want to call them. Craig up 2-0 already *whew*