Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
according to some chick he was dating, he was beating on her and cheated on her with a dude
lol.. somehow this idea fits. I immediately think about a battle where Showoff said some super "I'm secretly a bottom" level insecure shyt.

Whoever he was battling said something like "What the fukk was you singing about Show?"

Show: Something tough because I'm a tough nikka

I was like:hubie:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
As much I want DFD back in the ring, dude does make some fiyah music. New album for free download.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.. somehow this idea fits. I immediately think about a battle where Showoff said some super "I'm secretly a bottom" level insecure shyt.

Whoever he was battling said something like "What the fukk was you singing about Show?"

Show: Something tough because I'm a tough nikka

I was like:hubie:

I don't trust the words of a scorned woman, but there's no denying the fact that Showoff is top 5 overcompensating people in battle rap. K Shine is up there, 3Letterman is up there... I'd have to think about who I deserves the other two slots. Bill Collector could take one, but at least we know the root of his issues. Diz is up there too, I guess that's my 5 for now.