Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Money bags vs Prez announced. Bagz gonna zip up jaws :blessed:

AYO, WHAT'S UP MY MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That's my wigger right there, lol. He's just gotta stop using the N word in battles. Not sure the last time he's done it, but he needs to avoid it. He's not going to catch any flack for it in NYC, but when it drops he'll get a lot of new ears.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dont know how to share instagram posts but my nikka Red back on URL brehs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

The transformer returns :blessed:

That's word to everything... battlerap was at its best when Red was the hungriest battler on the planet. :blessed:

Red pistol whipped Nitty, so I know the love Nitty is getting right now has him kinda salty.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I really think O Red is gonna body whoever they put in front of him..Imo taking a battler coming off a long layoff with a mean pen game is a no go & should be a battle rap rule of thumb because you know they gonna have some shyt in the stash lol..I remember after Lux came back against Calicoe & destroyed him they interviewed Conceited & he said Beasley & Chico offered him Lux & he said "hell no idc what they were willing to pay me because i knew he was sitting on some bars"
They basically setting you up to be a sacrificial lamb

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AYO, WHAT'S UP MY MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That's my wigger right there, lol. He's just gotta stop using the N word in battles. Not sure the last time he's done it, but he needs to avoid it. He's not going to catch any flack for it in NYC, but when it drops he'll get a lot of new ears.
Why is New York like that? Somebody's gotta explain that one to me.