Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more mad at Clips on the card than Trump being president. No one has to be skilled anymore in America. I won't even repost this in other areas of the forum. If there is one thing you learn from what Trump did it should be that. If you can sell the dream you can have the dream.

"If you can sell the dream, you can have the dream". That's America in 2016.

That should be on a t-shirt too, if you don't do it, someone else will.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Math always made some dope songs to me. Pretty much why I haven't wrote him off completely.

I don't like his diss records but I do like a lot of his newer tracks. I think his acting skills are wild underrated though, I do think he needs to put more time and energy into cultivating that talent. Currently he's a cast member of the webseries "Da Brooklyn Way". Honestly I think the series is really poorly written and acted, but he's one of the few bright spots. He was dope on "Respect Life" too, but his character was killed off. Hopefully a bigger opportunity opens up for him.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I don't like his diss records but I do like a lot of his newer tracks. I think his acting skills are wild underrated though, I do think he needs to put more time and energy into cultivating that talent. Currently he's a cast member of the webseries "Da Brooklyn Way". Honestly I think the series is really poorly written and acted, but he's one of the few bright spots. He was dope on "Respect Life" too, but his character was killed off. Hopefully a bigger opportunity opens up for him.

Real shyt, Math has that "it" factor. Just the drama and his craziness takes him out of the running for bigger things sometimes. And there are times where I get where he is coming from and other times, I don't get it. In any case, I hope he keeps making joints like that. It was a diss record but the quality of it would sound dope on an album or somethin'.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I'm more mad at Clips on the card than Trump being president. No one has to be skilled anymore in America. I won't even repost this in other areas of the forum. If there is one thing you learn from what Trump did it should be that. If you can sell the dream you can have the dream.

Clips :comeon:
DNA:comeon:
Ars:comeon:

Lord knows those nikkas take advantage of every corny trend and current event. The mannequin shyt wasnt out a whole 24 hours before that clown Clips forced it into one of his rounds.