Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
???? I don't get how y'all can't see past your personal likes and dislikes.

She's part of URL, so she adds credibility, and will bring more clicks to the videos. She has her own Facebook group, and will help promote the event. Battle fans talk about her a lot, so her name may help sell tickets. If you watch the Cortez v Drugz battle, she went above and beyond to help keep the event running smoothly. So she's not a bad host. Norbes wouldn't have stepped up like she did. She has no problem telling people to shut the fukk up.

And she does scout out there. I think she manages Prep & Ryda.

I think she's corny and biased, but that doesn't stop me from looking at the situation objectively.

:manny:

:mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Verb vs Ty Law back on! :blessed:
14907142_1132872993495499_8252494986464379917_n.jpg
Danja better be aggressive and not try to go the style on you route cuz Hennyman bouta talk grown man shyt to that boy :wow:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:
Sorry bruh, the battle rap world extends beyond the couple thousand of us who like to talk about battling online.
I mean you go to events, you should know that. The bloggers would have led us to believe the Mistah Fab event was going to be empty.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, the way Banks just moonwalked when Roc stepped up you would have thought JC was in his top 5 :russ:

Moonwalk_2014-11-13.gif

I mean it seems like Banks is doing some sort of Q&A on his twitter, but I can imagine 50's face when he sees how quick Banks backed down

50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
Sorry bruh, the battle rap world extends beyond the couple thousand of us who like to talk about battling online.
I mean you go to events, you should know that. The bloggers would have led us to believe the Mistah Fab event was going to be empty.

Don't say this, TBZ ain't trying to hear that.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
How would u rate this year of battle rap

1-10

5. No Summer Madness but the Born Legacys saved SMACK URL. The Bunker for KOTD has become a dope ass brand. QOTR has suffered. And aside from Sonny trying to make something happen more with Don't Flop USA, I don't know where they stand. Black Ice, as usual, give us quality content. Bullpen is showing they picked up where SpitDatHeat left off. LABG is becoming the go to for the West Coast street shyt and etc. This year just evens out I guess. Lose some shyt and gain something else.

AFM, Jayblac, and Unbias pretty much had a field day with blogs, beefs, and interviews this year.