Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. But it's Chris Unbias saying this so there's a chance it might be some shyt like Aye Verb vs Ms Hustle :russ:

I'd love to see Marv & Quest on a card like this, but there isn't a qualified 2 on 2 team for them to go against.
Roc n Surf...the only team Marv and Quest wants to battle

but that Roc n Surf/nWx rematch killed the mystique

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Roc n Surf...the only team Marv and Quest wants to battle

but that Roc n Surf/nWx rematch killed the mystique

Marv said they don't wanna do that Guntitles battle now tho after that rematch.
Marv hasn't been on his shyt lately so he may have to chill for a sec and focus on that new record he just put out. I rock with him but he ain't bringing it in these last few battles on the dolo.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Marv said they don't wanna do that Guntitles battle now tho after that rematch.
Marv hasn't been on his shyt lately so he may have to chill for a sec and focus on that new record he just put out. I rock with him but he ain't bringing it in these last few battles on the dolo.

Mr Mill$ cooked him badly

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Verb vs Ty Law back on! :blessed:
14907142_1132872993495499_8252494986464379917_n.jpg

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Verb vs Ty Law back on! :blessed:
14907142_1132872993495499_8252494986464379917_n.jpg
Cool.

That Hennyman v Danja Zone match-up tho... that's the one.

Danja has to really show out, because you know that "You're making Maryland look soft" angle is coming. Of course Danja is the more experienced, more talented battle rapper, but this isn't a match-up he can take lightly. Hennyman is going to try to make a name off of him.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unless nunu is scouting, i see no reason for people to have her be a host

???? I don't get how y'all can't see past your personal likes and dislikes.

She's part of URL, so she adds credibility, and will bring more clicks to the videos. She has her own Facebook group, and will help promote the event. Battle fans talk about her a lot, so her name may help sell tickets. If you watch the Cortez v Drugz battle, she went above and beyond to help keep the event running smoothly. So she's not a bad host. Norbes wouldn't have stepped up like she did. She has no problem telling people to shut the fukk up.

And she does scout out there. I think she manages Prep & Ryda.

I think she's corny and biased, but that doesn't stop me from looking at the situation objectively.

:manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
???? I don't get how y'all can't see past your personal likes and dislikes.

She's part of URL, so she adds credibility, and will bring more clicks to the videos. She has her own Facebook group, and will help promote the event. Battle fans talk about her a lot, so her name may help sell tickets. If you watch the Cortez v Drugz battle, she went above and beyond to help keep the event running smoothly. So she's not a bad host. Norbes wouldn't have stepped up like she did. She has no problem telling people to shut the fukk up.

And she does scout out there. I think she manages Prep & Ryda.

I think she's corny and biased, but that doesn't stop me from looking at the situation objectively.

:manny:

i don't dislike nunu

Bolded, thats what Norbes is for. Then again Norbes scouting has been ass cheeks lately and Nunu probably would be cheaper i guess :yeshrug:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't dislike nunu

Bolded, thats what Norbes is for. Then again Norbes scouting has been ass cheeks lately and Nunu probably would be cheaper i guess :yeshrug:

It's possible Nunu brings more overall value than Norbes. She will do more to keep the event in order. Plus the PGs aren't nearly as exclusive anymore, so I don't think you need a direct Norbes cosign to get one. And as we all know, a lot of people really really hate that dude. So I'm not sure a casual fan would be enticed to show up because Norbes is there. But there's some creeps out there that stan Nunu, or at least find her nice to look at. And there's some female battle rap fans who might feel more comfortable coming to a battle event if Nunu and Jaz are there.