Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He didn't even prepare for the battle!!!! He disrespected battle rap as a whole with this shyt. fukk that, people need to stop paying him because he doesn't give a fukk anymore.

I agree but that's more the leagues fault then surf's. Everyone should know by now Surf doesn't care if its not URL.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but that's more the leagues fault then surf's. Everyone should know by now Surf doesn't care if its not URL.
That's literally like if you pay a contractor to paint your house and he straight up advertises as "if it's not a mansion it doesn't count." Walks in, paints one wall then jersey

Deadman187

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:

Posters on this site have an incredible bias against Surf, Ill and DNA are debatable, Hollow is a clear win for Surf, and Conceited is a debatable win for Surf.

No it isnt :what:

And Yung Ill battle isnt debatable either considering Surf cut his rounds short in 1 & 3

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That's literally like if you pay a contractor to paint your house and he straight up advertises as "if it's not a mansion it doesn't count." Walks in, paints one wall then jersey

Lmfao. If the painter's commercial is literally him yelling "I only paint mansions" and you pay him anyway??

Jersey :martin: