Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's been locked in for weeks breh, I posted it outchea as soon as Born accepted it

With that bein said
QP is currently taking bets he's gonna beat Born 75/25 on the polls.
He's beat Chilla 70/30 on the polls
14641899_758489960956838_1420374503532391529_n.jpg

14947526_758489167623584_3200430209146921918_n.jpg

:wow:

Yea i've been out of the loop lately due to a death in the family. Catching up lol.

Qwelz

Rookie
Daps
Random ass thought, whatever happened to the dude GE?

Was watching that Boom vs Goodz one rounder from a while ago. Goodz dropped a "that shyt go together!" bar and reminded me of GE

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah GE was dope and got no love. SMDH.

God damn... This is the first time I actually seen his resume written down.. I can't even argue this shyt :wow:

Man, I've been trying to calculate that shyt in my head for a minute and it really did come down to how they have it listed.

been like this for a while

and it aint helpin that URL releasin these BL3 battles so far apart, nitty/will is the only one that was worth the wait so far

between this and Traffic 2, i hope they drop these battles ASAP. and NOME 6 coming up means, they'll rush out the main event and push the other battles back for later.

listening to last night's AFR right now. they started listing Surf's debatables & someone in the back yelled "well damn, how many WINS does this nikka have??" :mjlol:

funny as it is, i literally kept trying to remember how many wins he got too

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random ass thought, whatever happened to the dude GE?

Was watching that Boom vs Goodz one rounder from a while ago. Goodz dropped a "that shyt go together!" bar and reminded me of GE
That whole class disappeared.

Supa Writer, Illa Noiz, Johnny Alcatraz, GE, etc.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
30/30 hang from my belt,
these pair are Ecko
Cannon on the right, Cannon on the left,
like Rafael De La Ghetto :wow:

(0:40)

Yeah nikka let's go,
but my nikkas let go.. and clap Brizz
They hate battle rappers,
they don't even know who Smack is!!!
121381l.jpg

Lemme find out you servin on my trap,
that's when shyt get real
My stomach touchin my back, and I'm STRAPPED
What I look like missing meals/(mr)Mills :wow:

For the right price, I kill a nikka,
won't think twice, just gimme the info
Enter calm, drive thru... get Mills out the window!! :scusthov:
Intercom, drive-thru, meals out the window...
"THAT SHYT GO TOGETHER" :banderas::banderas::banderas:

I'm at yo trap, then act G
if U N It,
I'll have "50" Sent thru his window like Curtis Jackson :whew:

2 arms up, 12 o'clock..
you know the time,
your nikka watch, point 1 at him..
now its 12:05 :scusthov:

2day you gon die, somebody pour out liquor
I empty the 40 on yo block, but wont miss yo nikkas :scusthov:

Pour out liquor.. empty the 40.. miss yo nikkas
"That shyt Go Together" - GE :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Fukk Norbes man.. :to:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He doesn't though. He loses because he chokes or spits short rounds. His first round against Suge was fire. He lost that battle because he quit. He was about to end Suge's life.

Cmon man. Stop that shyt bro. Surf has clearly lost before because he had subpar material. He's also lost because of choking too. You can't be caping for nikkaz like that :snoop:

Surf has been trash before. You're making crazy excuses for that nikka man :what:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cmon man. Stop that shyt bro. Surf has clearly lost before because he had subpar material. He's also lost because of choking too. You can't be caping for nikkaz like that :snoop:

Surf has been trash before. You're making crazy excuses for that nikka man :what:
I never said he didn't. I'm specifically talking about as of recent. And that's not caping. y'all gotta stop that. Every time someone doesn't agree with y'all narrative it isn't caping it means I'm just not a sheep. I have a different perspective and viewpoints on things. I don't follow along with the pack. I actually analyze situations not just say what all the talking heads are saying.

Surf killed Suge in the first and clearly was about to destroy that nikka. Anyone who says differently just hates that nikka for some weird reason. But that's not my problem.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I never said he didn't. I'm specifically talking about as of recent. And that's not caping. y'all gotta stop that. Every time someone doesn't agree with y'all narrative it isn't caping it means I'm just not a sheep. I have more on perspective and viewpoints on things. I don't follow along with the pack just because it's the cool thing to do.

You can't say shyt like "if xyz rapper didn't choke, rap a short round, remembered his material, mic was working, was on XYZ league, he would've won" :what:

You know I don't be on no "sheep" shyt. I call it down the middle. surf choked vs Suge and used the bottle as an excuse