Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Last nights AFR was LIT!!!
Even Posey couldn't defend this nikka Surf, nikka sounded mad depressed:russ:
Polo acting like his phone don't work all of a sudden :mjlol:

Their breakdown off Surf's resume was :wow::wow::wow:

• Clear Losses
DNA
Yung Ill
Big T
Clips
Calicoe
Verb
Suge
Rex
  • Debatables
Conceited (L imo)
Hollow (L imo)
Tay roc
  • Wins
Brixx
Shine
X Factor
Holla

CAPS is gonna drop a blog about his resume soon :obama:

God damn... This is the first time I actually seen his resume written down.. I can't even argue this shyt :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
been like this for a while

and it aint helpin that URL releasin these BL3 battles so far apart, nitty/will is the only one that was worth the wait so far

I've went back to swave's and Mike P's rounds a couple times, But battles as a whole?? Yea I agree Nitty/Will was the only "great" one.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've went back to swave's and Mike P's rounds a couple times, But battles as a whole?? Yea I agree Nitty/Will was the only "great" one.
I've only rewatched NJT, Days 2nd/3rd and Mike's 3rd more than once (not counting nitty/will)

Going into the rest of the card i dont give a fukk about:
Th3 Saga or Chess
Tech or Wess
shyt looking at the flyer i dont care to see any of these...

all that's left is Gluezy's rounds and repah/gutta, and maybe whatever crazy freestyle thing prep did in his 3rd

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really a Norbes beef anymore, it's a money issue now. Bigg K's not interested in taking a pay cut for exposure at this time. He has a big fan base, but similar to Hollow I think he's more of a PPV guy. I'm not sure he has a concentrated fanbase in any specific area where he could headline a card and pack a building.

What was the turnout like when ARP booked him vs Showoff? It didn't seem like he had that many people in the building that came to see him.

I think Qleen is a more comparable situation to Prez. These guys aren't there for the money, they are there for the opportunity. URL wanted Born to battle for free 99.
Well, there is only one way to build a NY/URL audience for Bigg K again and that's... allow him to battle on URL.

Maybe he needs to bring his price down or get a sponsor, but it's wack there are so many politics with this one guy.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, there is only one way to build a NY/URL audience for Bigg K again and that's... allow him to battle on URL.

Maybe he needs to bring his price down or get a sponsor, but it's wack there are so many politics with this one guy.

Norbes isn't blocking any negotiations. Bigg K talked about being in negotiations with URL several months ago. :yeshrug:

Last time we saw him on KOTD, they could only afford to book him for 1:30 rounds and he still Jersey'd on them nyggas. And that's the league that has shown him a ton of support since he left Smack. He's about his bread, I don't see him coming down on his numbers that much (if at all) for URL.

Last edited: