Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
In a meeting with my boss and coworkers, my boss has a catchphrase that he says, the old saying "Proper preparation presents poor performance".

So he's up there talking about a district visit we're gonna have, and he says "And you know my slogan". :usure:

Not thinking, I open my mouth and go "Get em the fukk outta here!" :pacspit: Loud as shyt. A breh had all sorts of anger and aggression in my voice.

The whole room turns to me, and my boss is looking at me like :why:

Coworkers all like :beli::merchant::what:

And my one homie who watches battles with me had the :comeon:

Our head of HR was there and immediately hit me with the :ufdup:

I'm sitting outside his office now, waiting for him and my boss to finish there conversation. fukk #PrayForStLouis and #PrayForURL, #PrayForBurnshen

Now they about to get you the fukk outta there ,

when metaphors turn in to real raps

:wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
In a meeting with my boss and coworkers, my boss has a catchphrase that he says, the old saying "Proper preparation presents poor performance".

So he's up there talking about a district visit we're gonna have, and he says "And you know my slogan". :usure:

Not thinking, I open my mouth and go "Get em the fukk outta here!" :pacspit: Loud as shyt. A breh had all sorts of anger and aggression in my voice.

I'm sitting outside his office now, waiting for him and my boss to finish there conversation. fukk #PrayForStLouis and #PrayForURL, #PrayForBurnshen
when they fire you, make sure you yell HELL NO and throw bars at every last one as security drags you out

Stocking Cap Stu

pocket full of dreams....and weed
Daps

:russ:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your job is gonna need a is he dead kick :pachaha:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably one of the first battles I really listened to. At the time, I didn't notice it but it was a perfect example of freestyle vs.written. Cas was off the top like crazy and Saafir was breaking out his written verse. Alot of people gave that shyt to Saafir and Hobo Junction because of it. I rocked with Casual because he was on the spot and didn't fumble. Tajai did aight but I feel like he fell flat a little in his second verse. Pep and Opio was cool. Hasaan came with it and Big Nous was aight to me. Historic battle.

Saafir coming at Tajai was the turning point of the battle. Saafir got him the fukk up outta there, and Hiero never was able to get the momentum back. I would have like to have heard more Opio & less Tajai.
Cas wasn't really clicking either, but he was ok.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

You make the

WORST. LIFE. DECISIONS. :umad:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

@Burnshen is still sitting outside the office waiting to for the other shoe to drop. He can't hear them talking anymore, but the office door is still closed.

Apparently they're on real nygga time :francis:

Honestly I think he should no show for the meeting... then come in Monday and tell them that he slipped, fell, and bust his muphukking head :mjlol:

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
And we back. I'm on a probationary period, and they thinking about my promotion I just got. They fat bytch on a bungee cord, snapped on a nikka. Damn near put my body bag in a bodybag, brought me to a Pilates class, and let a fat bytch bodysplash. Nikkas was making my soul burn in the meeting, talking about "Your behavior just then was unacceptable, and despite that in the past we chose to promote you. But now, you need to get your priorities in check because things like that in the position you're in will... Remember why you said in there? That could just as easily happen to you."

The Head of HR hit me with the "At least you tried.... SIKE I LIED" handshake too. :mjcry:

Imma go chill with Rich Dolarz brehs

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we back. I'm on a probationary period, and they thinking about my promotion I just got. They fat bytch on a bungee cord, snapped on a nikka. Damn near put my body bag in a bodybag, brought me to a Pilates class, and let a fat bytch bodysplash. Nikkas was making my soul burn in the meeting, talking about "Your behavior just then was unacceptable, and despite that in the past we chose to promote you. But now, you need to get your priorities in check because things like that in the position you're in will... Remember why you said in there? That could just as easily happen to you."

The Head of HR hit me with the "At least you tried.... SIKE I LIED" handshake too. :mjcry:

:deadmanny:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TBZ you know Im not one to lollygag...but fukk it...lets get straight to the motherfukkin bodybags...

Your job security? BODYBAGGED

Your employee rep? BODYBAGGED

Your boss put your career's BODYBAG IN A BODYBAG

hqdefault.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No promos
No blogs
No hype

And this card is supposed to changw battle rap? :mjlol:

This shyt is just a check for battlers involved. This is gonna turn out just like Total Slaughter and Gladiator School and that WFF event. One and done

Smack and Organik are on some "Seen it all did it all most of y'all will pop for a minute, spit a sentence then the game'll get rid of yall" shyt lol.

no-mask-flyer.jpg

I'll be in the building and I'll give my TBZ brehs live updates

download

Last edited:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I have a feeling that we might be witnessing the beginning of the downfall of Surf. It would be great for him if he smokes Rex but Surf NEEDS to beat T-Top or the backlash is gonna be crazy