Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really interested in @Burnshen's explanations at the meeting

" :whoa: let me explain, it's not as bad as it looked. So there's a big stage, and sometimes a small room, and sometimes one guy is on Skype, and each guy has 3 minutes to scream clever insults at the other guy..."

"I was just giving him a shot. Me and DNA brought the sponsor The boss still owed me 8 racks."

charlie-clips-on-what-happened-w.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
"I was just giving him a shot. Me and DNA brought the sponsor The boss still owed me 8 racks."

charlie-clips-on-what-happened-w.jpg

"See the thing is Nick Cannon has me doin a lot of writing for Wylin Out lately. (Sees a fan across the street and does a fake salute and smile-I see you baby) But yeah, I been workin man, just had a classic with Iron, gettin ready for Nome, shout out to Smack and Beas" (fake chuckle and Smdddaaack sound effect, followed by another fake chuckle"

But yeah I'm workin tho, I know the fans wana see Charlie back at a 100% and just wait until my next performance"

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Danja Zone is done guys. It's back to drawing board for that nikka. nikka lost most of his battles this year (nikka beat Quest McCody. So???) SMH how you go from BOTY 2015 to getting your ass kicked damn near all 2016????

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh, it'll prolly be just like Clips

nikkas just wont mention him anymore

Yeah he's teflon status at this point. He's done a really good job of making the fans feel like he's more important than everyone else.

He just has to do something impressive every once in awhile and everyone will ride with his excuses for half-ass performances.

Peep how the whole ghostwriting thing just went away.....

There were talks of him battling Mook, and he used that to manipulate the fans. No one gets at him for that.

He lost a battle to Aye Verb, and Verb kinda resents him for not trying.

He's openly snobbish towards just about everyone in the battle rap game except for Smack.

But he has the image, he has the personality, and he has legit musical talent. He's just gonna keep fronting, and rubbing shoulders with celebs until he gets his big break. Cocaine Paradise less than 1000 views from a million :whew:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Da Dinininon bodying Roc with facts already...

How you have a debatable with TODD (actually lose) but can beat Hollow..

Set this up Smack

Hollow was sonning him back2back
Roc was looking stupid stumbling left and right tryna make his arguments.

Roc: nikka I got more battles on URL nikka :birdman:
Hollow: DNA got more battles on URL than you, what you tryna say :sas2:
Roc: :patrice:

And that argument Hollow made about making the general fan look at a nikka different after you battle him was cold as a mawfukka.

He did that with Lux and with Clips, that's all FACTS