Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya life get "Took da wrong way" that's a "Misunderstanding":mjlol:
I'll let "Around open fire" like "some nikkas dats campin":mjlol:
you'll get hit if u don't look both ways like a car coming:mjlol:
something the size of a 2 by 4 jimmy I'm Hacksaw duggen:mjlol:

I'd expect bars like that from a TBZ battle (whatever happened to those?:jbhmm:) but not a professional. Those are so basic but somehow the crowd responded:martin:

He's ready for Rum:laff:
Are these Roc bars?

People have already decided that no matter what he does Roc is going to "lose" to Nitty. I don't even want that battle to happen because no one is being subjective about it anymore.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dat nikka been spittin dat same type garbage in EVERY fukkIN BATTLE. I'm just da only nikka in da world who doesn't pretend to enjoy dat bullshyt. "He look very generic witout the crowd gas" so in other words if the crowd was gassin him that woulda made the bars better and he woulda been impressed??? Foh. That's exactly why dis trash ass nikka(*KG voice*)been gettin away wit bein so underwelmingly mediocre cause of lame shyt like that.
Right on cue...... here we go....

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are these Roc bars?

People have already decided that no matter what he does Roc is going to "lose" to Nitty. I don't even want that battle to happen because no one is being subjective about it anymore.
Those wasnt even punchlines those were set ups. But let em cook

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Are these Roc bars?

Yea it's wild how everyone sayin roc dead before it even happens :dead:

Nitty gon have a haymaker every line for that boy :wow:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Lets be real Roc aint on Nitty level lyrically. That being said he wasnt either vs Surf Clips Red Magic Ill will etc. and he managed to make every single one debetable. To say Nitty will trash him when none of the named could is a Dot like reach.
Imo he lost to all dem nikkas clearly except Ill Will and that's only cause Will choked. And he'll lose clearly to Nitty as well.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone feel free to answer this. When did it become in battle rap that a high volume puncher just COULDN'T lose in the fans eyes?

We all know they've all lost and eventually fell off, but they've all had that wave where fans just told themselves 'X' guy can't lose.

Happened with JC, Chilla, Magic, and now Nitty. Maybe a few others I'm forgetting.