Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
But when Surf battled Hitman and Showout was all up in his face, Surf managed to keep his cool right?
??? Not sure what you mean. He kept his cool in the Suge battle too but they actually started fighting in this one. He just put his hands in Showouts face but it got broke up quick. This one was a legit scuffle on stage.

Anybody throw something at me battle done.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
14713552_1746659388916871_4728597093264635012_n.jpg

:patrice:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah someone throws a bottle at me during a battle fukk rap I'm snuffing everybody and we brawling. They lucky Surf nikkas ain't turn up because they could've have and ruined everything

He didn't snuff anyone. If you wanted to walk away from the battle do it immediately after the scuffle. Don't start rapping again and end the battle 8 bars into your round.

If they redo this on a Smack card it's suspicious.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
He didn't snuff anyone. If you wanted to walk away from the battle do it immediately after the scuffle. Don't start rapping again and end the battle 8 bars into your round.

If they redo this on a Smack card it's suspicious.
Who said he sniffed anyone? I said they scuffled. I wasn't there so I don't know who did what. I'm saying I would snuff you for throwing a bottle at me during a battle and they're lucky Surf ain't act out.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said he sniffed anyone? I said they scuffled. I wasn't there so I don't know who did what. I'm saying I would snuff you for throwing a bottle at me during a battle and they're lucky Surf ain't act out.

I'm saying that if the altercation wasn't at the level where it ended the battle then you should finish. Don't start rapping again if it's that serious. You can't hold it against Surf if he stopped after the bottle was thrown but he left himself open to criticism by continuing.

What smash song does Verb have?