Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just re-watched JC vs Tay Roc, damn that was ugly :scust: Magic and JC, two pen nikkas that got beat by aggressive performance battlers (Roc, Will)

Was that JC's last battle on there?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"imma put on battles that i wanna see, y'all gon see JJDD more on that URL stage. Im a big fan and supporter of him"- SMACK

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Any batterapper that fukks with this clown needs to be slapped. Why attack the URL for getting fired from rapgrid?

HeavyBags ‏@Heavybag201 Oct 4

I guess when the "white league" whipping your ASS... You drop that shytty ass audio in 2016.. #NeverForget

1 retweet 1 like

It's always comes out, one way or another. I guess ObeseBags wasn't hacked after all :heh:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The speech at the end of this battle is everything that fukked up URL. The people clearly wanted Roc vs Hitman and before they can even finish the sentence Smack is screaming for DNA :francis:

You make a good point but let's not leave anything out... let's also acknowledge Hitman's blatant disrespect for the platform that made him who he is today. Tay Roc v Clips on that "bullshyt" stage is hands down better than any battle that Hitman has been a part of since that point.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tensions high im under ya skin da moisture risin let's speak on ya choice of guidance :jbhmm:

Dougie only bring out da gangsta, when his boys remind him :mjpls:

:banderas: