Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Smh at the fans having to come up with ideas for paying for battles , the URL ain't serious about this .

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Qp is prolly one of the only nikkas JC cant use his "im more lyrical than you" angle, i wonder what he's gonna do :jbhmm:

Arguably the best pen in battle rap (QPSons)

vs

Arguably the best battle rap pen (JC)

I'm a QP Sons stan, but if JC is focused the haymakers will be too much for him. The stuff JC writes (outside of the "everyone came to see me" bars) WINS battles. JC doesn't have nearly as many quirks and idiosyncrasies as the other pen guys, so I don't know how much hard hitting material Quantum can tailor for JC.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

vs

I'm a QP Sons stan, but if JC is focused the haymakers will be too much for him. The stuff JC writes (outside of the "everyone came to see me" bars) WINS battles. JC doesn't have nearly as many quirks and idiosyncrasies as the other pen guys, so I don't know how much hard hitting material Quantum can tailor for JC.

Dapped for using the word "idiosyncrasies".

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

vs

QP is going to have to work on his performance. He was doing way too much in that Marvone battle. Simba down.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pnut right now is one of my favorites battle rappers for kotd style battle rap.He's been killing everything since his arrival to kotd.

Last edited: