Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you feel about Twork vs Dougy?

It wasn't really my cup of tea. I turned it off after the first round. I don't even think either guy was bad, it just couldn't keep my attention. I don't really force myself to watch entire battles if they aren't doing it for me.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Danja Zone buzz is dead...

And yeah the audio from this event is VERY shaky

But cotdamn Danja went in his Lotta Zay bag vs Quest

Quest was fighting though... am I tripping or does Quest do his best Arsonal impression in the 3rd?

That's 3 really good battles that got ruined by bad audio and a weird crowd.
JC v Daylyt
Arsonal v Ill Will
Danja v Quest

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They are. TBZ just invented an app for URL to replace youtube. Nikkas got the lay out and tech shyt already figured out.

you can separate the PG battles from the other battles :patrice:

have the optoin to categorize battles by the events :wow: you could easily compare events then

search battles with Bodybag/Debatable/Clear 2-1 filters :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spend my money in the culture, I really do. I bought NOME, Danny vs. B Dot, went to events and bought merch from LOM.

But I am not giving URL any money until they show a commitment to putting on the battle fans want to see. Not what they want to see.

Imagine paying $9.99 a month and they're still talking about B Dot needs to battle the PGs and can't battle Saga, Hitman is still blocked, and the latest battle they upload is Dougy vs. Twork.

:martin:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spend my money in the culture, I really do. I bought NOME, Danny vs. B Dot, went to events and bought merch from LOM.

But I am not giving URL any money until they show a commitment to putting on the battle fans want to see. Not what they want to see.

Imagine paying $9.99 a month and they're still talking about B Dot needs to battle the PGs and can't battle Saga, Hitman is still blocked, and the latest battle they upload is Dougy vs. Twork.

:martin:

Yeah this is all it comes down to for me. I'm definitely not paying for the stuff they are putting out currently. But if I feel like we're getting the matches the fans want, then of course I'll pay.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
It wasn't really my cup of tea. I turned it off after the first round. I don't even think either guy was bad, it just couldn't keep my attention. I don't really force myself to watch entire battles if they aren't doing it for me.
Yea it was hyped crazy , I didn't have super high expectations myself because I liked Dougy against Chess, but I hadn't seen any of Tworks prior battles, but it ended up being something that I felt had its moments, but am not likely to really revisit the battle

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah this is all it comes down to for me. I'm definitely not paying for the stuff they are putting out currently. But if I feel like we're getting the matches the fans want, then of course I'll pay.
if there was nowhere else to see old url battles would you pay

edit: yall nikkas talkin bout 9.99 hell nah i wouldn't pay that :scust:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Beasley voice*
If you order now and enter the promo code VAULTEZ, you get 20% off the purchase price of most Smack events.

Please be advised this code does NOT apply to our marquee events... such as
NOME
&
Summer Madness.

Repeated attempts to use this code for either of those events may lock your account.

In the event your account is locked please send all requests to restore your account to Jesserican1@netzero.com

Smmmmiiidddacckkk

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
*Beasley voice*
If you order now and enter the promo code VAULTEZ, you get 20% off the purchase price of most Smack events.

Please be advised this code does NOT apply to our marquee events... such as
NOME
&
Summer Madness.

Repeated attempts to use this code for either of those events may lock your account.

In the event your account is locked please send all requests to restore your account to Jesserican1@netzero.com

Smmmmiiidddacckkk

Yo real talk, I totally read this in Beasly's voice :mjlol: