Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fukk outta here. JC only has HIMSELF to blame, not "timing". He didn't capitalize when he had opportunities, and pretty much fails whenever there's an important opportunity for himself. The fact that you said he could be wylin at Born Legacy proves the point; JC SHOULD be battling at Summer Madness and NOME only at this point, he just never did anything to put himself in the situations.
JC isnt a SM/NOME battler period, his voice is too small and his performance capabilities are non existent. Like i said he needs to be in mid sized rooms/stages to be effective, that's his ceiling

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
JC isnt a SM/NOME battler period, his voice is too small and his performance capabilities are non existent. Like i said he needs to be in mid sized rooms/stages to be effective, that's his ceiling

Yo whats crazy about battlerap is you only get like one day a month and like 20 minutes to be on stage. How a dude supposed to learn stage presence with such little time.

I be on stage for 5 minutes every night and im still ass, but atleast I can say the same shyt. These dudes gotta learn this shyt in like 3 battles to be on url :wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yo whats crazy about battlerap is you only get like one day a month and like 20 minutes to be on stage. How a dude supposed to learn stage presence with such little time.

I be on stage for 5 minutes every night and im still ass, but atleast I can say the same shyt. These dudes gotta learn this shyt in like 3 battles to be on url :wow:
so what you're tryin to say is...

if you had...one shot...one opportunity... :wow:

terrible posting by me

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

You would think since most of these dudes rap they would be gettin little local shows here and there to practice but i guess not

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The amount of dumb shyt nikkas are reacting too these days.

"Have my auto bots roll out(in a Optimus prime voice)"
*battler does robot while saying punch*
*crowd goes fukking crazy*

:snoop:
Battlerap is full of weirdos and followers.

I blame We Go Hard for the influx of battle rap weirdos

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
I can't be the only nikka who hates that "why I outta" garbage. :scust:

I swear to god nikkas will pop for anything as long as you're animated.
Other than yo love for Tay Roc you actually say some half decent shyt

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
WeGoHard must've struck a deal with SMACK URL as the league that will get the first look when it comes to PGs. Pretty sure Norbes felt like it this would work for them in the long run to recruit more of the young gunners on the east coast.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rum Nitty is pretty much a perfected WGH rapper if we're being real. The difference is that he has a good balance between bars and performance