Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Jc is a victim of running the chitlen circuit for checks which is cool when it's a drought but has been proven to be bad for branding and marketing a battle rapper.

Can't hate on how a man makes his money tho, but it has pros and cons. If jc was able to sit for about 1 year and give the game a chance to miss him, you could walk him right onto the big stage vs just about anybody.

His 1 rd vs clips is still one of my favs of all time

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ICE lowkey has the coldest delivery of any battle rapper ever. That nikka make you believe everything he say.

ICE!!!!!!!

"I done stopped life in front of stop lights"

:wow:

I couldn't imagine ICE's kids gettin bad grades in school or getting suspended for acting up in the classroom. :wow:

ICE barkin on his kids and all in their face :damn: :mindblown:

:to:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
After all the rumors, they finally looked at the video of him dancing for Chris Stokes

Called him up and said, "shakin your ass for a grown man? Lil nikka, that shyt gross" :scust:

How was Smack and Beasley supposed to believe that he grip toast, when every move he did look like he was practicing deepthroat? :dayum:
I was thinking who went at JC the best with the whole dancing/Chris Stokes angle?

:jbhmm:

Shine?
YUNG ILL?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ICE!!!!!!!

"I done stopped life in front of stop lights"

:wow:

I couldn't imagine ICE's kids gettin bad grades in school or getting suspended for acting up in the classroom. :wow:

ICE barkin on his kids and all in their face :damn: :mindblown:

:to:

That nikka said "I'll slap the nikka you look up to!"

Had me shook breh. :lupe:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Son sounded like he continued right where he left off in the Redd Handed battle :banderas:
(09:12)

"So If that hoe tell (hotel) I'm cavin Redd roof Inn":wow:

dudes are too hype with the reactions these days man ,:scust: treating this like it's a damn b ball game and man just dunked on mutumbo or something.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JC came in battle rap too early

The way Rum/Ave/Mike rappin right now is the way he was rappin 4 years ago, there just wasnt an environment outside of the PG's that made it look good

His soul gotta be on fire rn, stuck overwinnin on RBE when he coulda been wylin at Born Legacy
fukk outta here. JC only has HIMSELF to blame, not "timing". He didn't capitalize when he had opportunities, and pretty much fails whenever there's an important opportunity for himself. The fact that you said he could be wylin at Born Legacy proves the point; JC SHOULD be battling at Summer Madness and NOME only at this point, he just never did anything to put himself in the situations.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol you could tell that Surf knew he was getting killed. He didnt seen confident at all.

Ill Will also 3-0d Magic :mjlol: Magic wasnt trash Ill was just too much. Had the crowd in his hand.
Surf clearly wasn't prepared for that battle that well (was that his first "Jersey"?) And then when Clips started hitting him with that holy first round it was over. Ironic that it came off of him killing Hollow too, seeing as Hollow is much more difficult to prepare for than Clips theoretically.