Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
@theflyest getting personal, looks like @Reptile is sticking to just straight bars this battle

I got it 1-1 going in the 3rd, let's get it

kinblood-smack.gif

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Reed Dollaz so fire when he be goin in them old Philly flow pockets.
All he needs to do is spit his raps a slight bit faster and just keep goin and he got it like them DVD days

Daps
These dudes are performance artists bro, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, imagine walking by and seeing a grown man doing all this. Negro stfu. And you know this shhit he’s talking about is 10000% not going to happen anyway, lol. Might be time for Shine to get the Uber career started, if he hasn’t already
:russ:

One of the craziest things about battle rap is the lack of using so-called pens or the ability to go upstairs for more stable career paths. AI will close the window fast, but I'm surprised a lot of these battlers don't help train LLMs or go into other linguistics-based fields.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

thats a broad brush quill painting with and he got some nerve as a battle rapper saying this.

however

he's bigly right about alot of it, but pop and fivio have joints for the chicks and the latest wave of "sexy drill" (no really, i know it sounds pause worthy, but..."

check cash cobain. im fukkin with that drill on a wind down/lazy sunday.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
thats a broad brush quill painting with and he got some nerve as a battle rapper saying this.

however

he's bigly right about alot of it, but pop and fivio have joints for the chicks and the latest wave of "sexy drill" (no really, i know it sounds pause worthy, but..."

check cash cobain. im fukkin with that drill on a wind down/lazy sunday.

nikka no.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf need to come back and see shine for a part 2. That will shake the room more than surf vs lux 2

“I was on a subway… :francis:

my little cousin asked me a question.. :gucci:

but I was looking a different direction…. :whoo:

let’s bring it back to the essence….

Last edited: