Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swave probably only like 48ish but been looking 62 for a decade, 🫡👴🏾. Restore Order last podcast was fire..and they said the Heavy Bags white nig is walking around now with the prosthetic joint and they’re coming back to the studio to do the podcast soon, 🫡🔥

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Bald headed n!ggas are liars. See, if you look at bald head n!ggas, right? ….”

Ayo, this shhit got me crying for real, 🤣🤣🤣🤣. How Verb says these type things without laughing makes that shhit even funnier.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Swave probably only like 48ish but been looking 62 for a decade, 🫡👴🏾. Restore Order last podcast was fire..and they said the Heavy Bags white nig is walking around now with the prosthetic joint and they’re coming back to the studio to do the podcast soon, 🫡🔥
Good for them. I was just thinking that they badly need to get back to the studio. Show just isn't the same when they aren't there.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think that breh :whoo:

Is it?

A) John John is a career mid-tier; something like a dud

:ohhh:

or

B) Serius crying when no one reacts to his dated bars; causin us a flood

:patrice:

Is it

C) 1 loser pulls guns on Camera (Ace Amin), the other leaves Burger King bathroom scuds

:jbhmm:

Or

D) i ain’t watchin, streaming, or Youtube’n… cuz i don’t really give a fukk

:troll::troll:
The funny shyt is Serius is gonna use this angle against him seeing as TODD got the multiple choice from him in the first place.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The funny shyt is Serius is gonna use this angle against him seeing as TODD got the multiple choice from him in the first place.
That was the joke. The 2 multiple choice battlers. This battle has been teased for years to little fan fare. Lucky for us, we get the 3 day prep version of a battle no one truly cared for

:beli:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Mental health episode

So looks like Hitman still playing stupid games and running his mouth. Wouldnt be surprised if Verb takes Hitman to court and plays everything, getting money from shyt like emotional distress, security payments, missing money due to not battling. Especially if Hitman was dumb enough to say he made Verb miss the event.

Once Verb started tagging WnO/Nick, Hitman shouldve stopped all the yapping.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man,
A lot of our battle rap legends are looking bad (Mook, Hollow, Jones)

Something is wrong with Verb. It sad to see. With that being said, Hitman needs to be smarter. He should just stop engaging with Verb.