Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think verb just hit the ejector button on the Jones battle. He saying he not showing up.
Could he be playing games? Trip posted a verb tweet a few posts up where verb says jones wont be going against "aye verb" but he will be on stage. Maybe he changing his name or something :yeshrug:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Could he be playing games? Trip posted a verb tweet a few posts up where verb says jones wont be going against "aye verb" but he will be on stage. Maybe he changing his name or something :yeshrug:
I honestly feel verb was setting the no show up for a week or so. Although I took the "I'm a citizen" spaces as a troll I honestly feel it was some truth in it. I honestly feel he began to fear hitman pulling up and began setting up his escape plan. It's why he continued to the way he was going hoping to get hitman to the point of going crazy so he can say I'm not coming. Its why he had a day or so he was trying to piss eazy off.

But using what jakkboy maine said as a reason was the clear sign he just wants out lol.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
gerald need to make that his last appearance for the culture. niggs minds are made up and he's participating in the circus, at this point. for what?

and get jag outta here. he clearly has no respect for the sport. BR was always sidechick status for him; when its not convenient, he could give a fuk. as bad as qleen and twork are atleast they are battle rap's problem children. jag be using this shyt as a bridge to get him to his next lick.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a fan of ARP doing this. He's cool just calling out and discussing the lies Jag has said when cancelling battles, but to discuss money and the other stuff is unprofessional and extra.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Yep. They fukked up the plug in Gerald.
They need a big money mark to come in to write blank checks it seems.
aew-tony-khan.gif

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm not a fan of ARP doing this. He's cool just calling out and discussing the lies Jag has said when cancelling battles, but to discuss money and the other stuff is unprofessional and extra.
Let’s see you react to paying for a flight and hotel for a nikka who doesn’t show up and lie to you multiple times.