Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came across this. Vern looks like he’s dying. He needs help

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Budget SM/KvQSM because battler's asking fees are still outta pocket due to caffeine bag inflation. Half the card women and you can pay them a fraction of the price their male counterparts would want :yeshrug:

Makes sense they couldnt find sponsors for a real SM. They cant even find sponsors for Hitman vs Mook :francis:
I don't even think it's a budget thing. I think it's a perception thing. If they can't drop summer madness beginning with hitman vs mook no sense to go that route. All the fans are just going to complain and say it's wack anyway. What's the point.

I hate always seeming to be the URL apologist but when I see fans remain silent with no backlash when rbe goes 2 years with no max out then no max out this year and kotd dropping nearly all they events for long periods of time then act like it's the end of battle rap when URL doesn't do something it irks me with the hypocrisy.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I don't even think it's a budget thing. I think it's a perception thing. If they can't drop summer madness beginning with hitman vs mook no sense to go that route. All the fans are just going to complain and say it's wack anyway. What's the point.
So why use the Summer Madness branding for KvQ at all? :yeshrug:

I hate always seeming to be the URL apologist but when I see fans remain silent with no backlash when rbe goes 2 years with no max out then no max out this year and kotd dropping nearly all they events for long periods of time then act like it's the end of battle rap when URL doesn't do something it irks me with the hypocrisy.
Idk what you want here. Has rbe ever claimed Max out was this yearly thing? Also ARP tapped out and waved the white flag as far as running a league goes. So why would ppl wonder where Max Out 4 at? KotD seems to be dead, so why would ppl have "backlash" for them?

URL prides itself as being the top league. You cant do that and then whine that you arent being treated/compared to the bottom level leagues. That's like NFL fans getting mad that XFL isnt getting backlash for something.

URL has been running yearly SMs for over a decade. It's the superbowl of BR. So yea ppl gonna wonder wtf going on. I also dont buy "no use running a SM if hitman vs mook not headlining". If Smack came out and said "We not doing a SM this year because we couldnt arrange battles to the quality fans expected on a SM card. Instead we running a KvQ(not with SM branding) to feed the streets", ppl wouldve been cool with that. Yea ppl wouldve bucked, but it wouldve been better than this confusing shyt they doing. Even when they first announced this it was confusion if this was suppose to replace SM or not.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So why use the Summer Madness branding for KvQ at all? :yeshrug:

Idk what you want here. Has rbe ever claimed Max out was this yearly thing? Also ARP tapped out and waved the white flag as far as running a league goes. So why would ppl wonder where Max Out 4 at? KotD seems to be dead, so why would ppl have "backlash" for them?

URL prides itself as being the top league. You cant do that and then whine that you arent being treated/compared to the bottom level leagues. That's like NFL fans getting mad that XFL isnt getting backlash for something.

URL has been running yearly SMs for over a decade. It's the superbowl of BR. So yea ppl gonna wonder wtf going on. I also dont buy "no use running a SM if hitman vs mook not headlining". If Smack came out and said "We not doing a SM this year because we couldnt arrange battles to the quality fans expected on a SM card. Instead we running a KvQ(not with SM branding) to feed the streets", ppl wouldve been cool with that. Yea ppl wouldve bucked, but it wouldve been better than this confusing shyt they doing. Even when they first announced this it was confusion if this was suppose to replace SM or not.
To fool URL dikkeater "App Gang" nikkas into overpaying for this meh card.