Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Verb is on spaces right now. To me it sounds like miscommunication. The real problem is that they were fake friends, so any type of miscommunication can go left. Listening to both of them it obvious that they both felt a way about each other for a long time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Gerald going for Verb to get a temperature check on Hitman makes sense. Hitman and Verb seem close. They was just talking big shyt together at max out 3 or w/e last year. So the "havent fukked with him in 8 years" doesnt seem that way to the ppl on the outside. If Verb wasnt on no hating shyt, he shouldve just told Gerald he would call hitman to see what's up. Verb knows how the promo game goes. But verb kicking Hitman's back in is a bad look since he basically called hitman a scammer.

This seems like its Gerald's fault. He reached out to Verb to get his opinion. That discussion should've just been between Verb and Gerald. Nobody else should know what Verb told him and honestly, he should've just spoke with Beasley and Hitman to clarify things.

Hitman asking Gerald for 20K as a down payment for a battle that hasn't been locked in yet to start writing and then getting on spaces and saying that he hasn't spoken to Beasley would seem weird to anyone looking from the outside.
Yea idk how you dont call Hitman/Beasly immediately if you think things feel shaky after that spaces. Gerald seems like the nikka that talks behind ur back. Why was he telling ARP everything Verb said to him when he was kicking hitman's back in? Seems like he didnt want Hitman to say anything to verb because he didnt want verb finding out he told other ppl what he said.

Hitman was shytty bringing clips name up and saying he only took 10k for a battle as a favor. That can fukk with Clip other bags. URL/Smack already act like hoes when battlers take discounts in other leagues but charge them a premium. He couldve just said Clips came thru for him and kept it vague.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listened to both sides. Feels like verb hand got caught in the cookie jar talking shyt about hitman behind his back. Verb has been dealing with URL for years he knows how they like to keep battles quiet until they ready for the roll out. It wasn't verb place to tell Gerald don't trust hitman. Best verb should have said was if hitman saying it's some traction there then it's some traction. Otherwise it's giving the thought that hitman trying to steal from Gerald. You basically calling ya man a thief.

Then listening to verb honestly he sound like he know he got caught. I think verb was getting wind that url the league he was trying to destroy was about to get mook vs hitman and he started throwing shade at it. But hitman story was clear and concise. Verb sounded like he was having a nervous break down.

I’m just being objective.

Based on Hitman’s spaces, he said they haven’t really fukked with each other for 8 years. Verb is closer to Gerald at this point in time. Why wouldn’t Verb give his opinion if Gerald asked?

I don’t think Hitman was lying. I agree that his story was clear and concise. However, you gotta acknowledge that if a party doesn’t have full details about those negotiations, it looks funny style.

The biggest problem is that all of these nyggas have a communication problem. If these nyggas knew how to communicate and made sure that all parties were on the same page, it would alleviate a lot of issues.

Hitman should have had Beasley on the phone and informed Gerald at the very beginning of their plans.

Gerald gotta stop being a bytch and revealing personal conversations to everyone.

Verb gotta be conscious of what he tells people.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I’m just being objective.

Based on Hitman’s spaces, he said they haven’t really fukked with each other for 8 years. Verb is closer to Gerald at this point in time. Why wouldn’t Verb give his opinion if Gerald asked?

I don’t think Hitman was lying. I agree that his story was clear and concise. However, you gotta acknowledge that if a party doesn’t have full details about those negotiations, it looks funny style.

The biggest problem is that all of these nyggas have a communication problem. If these nyggas knew how to communicate and made sure that all parties were on the same page, it would alleviate a lot of issues.

Hitman should have had Beasley on the phone and informed Gerald at the very beginning of their plans.

Gerald gotta stop being a bytch and revealing personal conversations to everyone.

Verb gotta be conscious of what he tells people.
I agree with most of this. The only push back I have is why verb shouldn't have been speaking like that with Gerald. If they were just talking and shooting the shyt then verb can say what he wants. But it was business and by time Gerald talked to hitman Gerald had already sent 20k to hitman. With that in mind your basically saying hitman stole money. Whether they are close or not to imply that is foul. That sets Gerald against hitman a certain way instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't do that to anyone even if we not that cool. Verb know Gerald the sponsor. And why verb do that? Because hitman and mook about to break the Internet on URL and verb know he can't get no piece of that. If this was going down on rbe and verb was getting a bag too, verb says whatever to see that through

Verb been talking for hours and literally not addressing what hitman said he did..it confirms verb was hating like hitman said he was.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I agree with most of this. The only push back I have is why verb shouldn't have been speaking like that with Gerald. If they were just talking and shooting the shyt then verb can say what he wants. But it was business and by time Gerald talked to hitman Gerald had already sent 20k to hitman. With that in mind your basically saying hitman stole money. Whether they are close or not to imply that is foul. That sets Gerald against hitman a certain way instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. I wouldn't do that to anyone even if we not that cool. Verb know Gerald the sponsor. And why verb do that? Because hitman and mook about to break the Internet on URL and verb know he can't get no piece of that. If this was going down on rbe and verb was getting a bag too, verb says whatever to see that through

Verb been talking for hours and literally not addressing what hitman said he did..it confirms verb was hating like hitman said he was.
I would respect it if he said aye I think you a scammer and legit thought it was a bad idea, it was really your manager and I was wrong to say that. But he can’t.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Verb reminds me of Joe Budden

Both wildly entertaining personalities but seem to be really shytty people, egotistical and untrustworthy. And all their friendships feel surface level and easily disposable.
Agreed.

They’re both entertaining terrible human beings that lack depth.

So the ppl that socialize with them and become friends, keep them at surface level for safety and because there’s not more to connect with on a deeper level.

We’ve seen Joe ask the OG and new pod crew repeatedly:
“why y’all don’t invite me to do things :mjcry:

“why have I never met ya girl :mjcry:

The Hitman and Verb beef comes down to Lux’s 3rd vs Verb.

As for you, ya man out here Wild 'N Out
Who might I add, is a better position than you today
You runnin’ around gettin' caught tryna get a plate

- Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb (3rd rd) :wow:

Ppl like Joe and Verb are text book narcissists.
It works in entertainment, but doesn’t translate in real friendships.

They’re in denial of their own narcissism, so they stay gettin surprised and mad at the reactions of others to THEIR bad character.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Agreed.

So the ppl that socialize with them and become friends, keep them at surface level for safety and because there’s not more to connect with on a deeper level.

“why y’all don’t invite me to do things :mjcry:

“why have I never met ya girl :mjcry:

The Hitman and Verb beef comes down to Lux’s 3rd vs Verb.

As for you, ya man out here Wild 'N Out
Who might I add, is a better position than you today
You runnin’ around gettin' caught tryna get a plate

- Loaded Lux vs Aye Verb (3rd rd) :wow:

Ppl like Joe and Verb are text book narcissists.
It works in entertainment, but doesn’t translate in real friendships.

They’re in denial of their own narcissism,
so they stay surprised and mad at the reactions of others to their character.
Didn’t wanna use that word but that’s really what it is, down to verb pivoting to look how I got hitman mad we never seen him like this :mjlol: Brother relishes in chaos, creating chaos is the end goal. Embarassing him and showing he’s wrong does nothing.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Agreed.

“why y’all don’t invite me to do things

They’re in denial of their own narcissism, so they stay gettin surprised and mad at the reactions of others to THEIR bad character.
nikka basically just did this shyt again last week. Opened the pod putting Ice on blast for hanging out with celeb friends but not hanging out with him :dead:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
nikka basically just did this shyt again last week. Opened the pod putting Ice on blast for hanging out with celeb friends but not hanging out with him :dead:

These are just a few outta countless examples of Joe showing bad character on the Pod.

No one in their right mind would get close to a nikka that believes he “doesn’t owe his friends respect.”

Or wanna hang out with someone and introduce they girl to a nikka that has proudly done slimeball shyt with no remorse like he has.

It’s common sense to normal ppl.

The only ones that don’t get that, are narcissists.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. So is the Mook vs Hitman battle still happening? Unbias seems to think it's on hold.
2. Why would URL need someone else to cover the 20k deposit for hitman?

From the way Verb talking in the spaces clip Chris played. None of Gerald money makes a move(rap battle wise) without his sayso. Thats still wild ass statement Gerald being a verb stan is funny. He probably helping fund that pod with Mccants too.