Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn this nikka verb a snake.
FIrst tells ARP not to pay Hitman more than him for a card.
Then tells Gerald that hitman trying to scam him and dont do bsuiness with him is nasty work.
Bragging about being in charge of another man money is nastier work.

I guess Verb gonna respond 2mrw
0a45522e397951d6b018919a0b99044f.png

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll listen to this tomorrow, but I’m not surprised that they may have had a strained relationship that they kept in house.

I always thought it was weird that when Verb had problems with ARP over the whole Iron Solomon situation, Yung Ill opted not to do business with ARP, while Hitman proceeded to do business with him.

I figured they would be more aligned when one of them has an issue with a promoter. However, that never stopped Verb from doing business with the URL all those years they weren’t fukking with Hitman.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I need to hear Verb’s side.

I don’t think Hitman is looking at this from Verb’s perspective.

Based on this spaces, Hitman said him and Verb havent been fukking with each other for 8 years. Verb is closer with Gerald at this point. Why would Verb tell Gerald it’s okay to send Hitman 20k when Hitman is telling everyone publicly that he doesn’t fukk with the URL? Verb is not privy about the talks between Hitman & Beasley. Hell the battle isn’t even locked in. The money is for Hitman so that he can feel like he’s not behind in the writing process lol.

Plus Hitman’s manager been out here scamming nyggas. :dead:

The shyt just doesn’t sound right if you don’t know about Beasley’s and Hitman’s plan. Verb told Gerald the shyt doesn’t even sound right and to pass on it.

Now if Verb was “extra” with it and talking shyt about Hitman, then that’s something they need to talk about, but I can’t blame Verb for telling Gerald to pass on it.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I need to hear Verb’s side.

I don’t think Hitman is looking at this from Verb’s perspective.

Based on this spaces, Hitman said him and Verb havent been fukking with each other for 8 years. Verb is closer with Gerald at this point. Why would Verb tell Gerald it’s okay to send Hitman 20k when Hitman is telling everyone publicly that he doesn’t fukk with the URL? Verb is not privy about the talks between Hitman & Beasley. Hell the battle isn’t even locked in. The money is for Hitman so that he can feel like he’s not behind in the writing process lol.

Plus Hitman’s manager been out here scamming nyggas. :dead:

The shyt just doesn’t sound right if you don’t know about Beasley’s and Hitman’s plan. Verb told Gerald the shyt doesn’t even sound right and to pass on it.

Now if Verb was “extra” with it and talking shyt about Hitman, then that’s something they need to talk about, but I can’t blame Verb for telling Gerald to pass on it.
Listened to both sides. Feels like verb hand got caught in the cookie jar talking shyt about hitman behind his back. Verb has been dealing with URL for years he knows how they like to keep battles quiet until they ready for the roll out. It wasn't verb place to tell Gerald don't trust hitman. Best verb should have said was if hitman saying it's some traction there then it's some traction. Otherwise it's giving the thought that hitman trying to steal from Gerald. You basically calling ya man a thief.

Then listening to verb honestly he sound like he know he got caught. I think verb was getting wind that url the league he was trying to destroy was about to get mook vs hitman and he started throwing shade at it. But hitman story was clear and concise. Verb sounded like he was having a nervous break down.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Listened to both sides. Feels like verb hand got caught in the cookie jar talking shyt about hitman behind his back. Verb has been dealing with URL for years he knows how they like to keep battles quiet until they ready for the roll out. It wasn't verb place to tell Gerald don't trust hitman. Best verb should have said was if hitman saying it's some traction there then it's some traction. Otherwise it's giving the thought that hitman trying to steal from Gerald. You basically calling ya man a thief.

Then listening to verb honestly he sound like he know he got caught. I think verb was getting wind that url the league he was trying to destroy was about to get mook vs hitman and he started throwing shade at it. But hitman story was clear and concise. Verb sounded like he was having a nervous break down.
one of the things that stood out on Hitman spaces is when he said go look at Verb timeline all he do is hate on nikkas everybody know this.

he talked shyt everyday about Swamp for a year battled him got his azz kicked & still didn’t shut up about him

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
one of the things that stood out on Hitman spaces is when he said go look at Verb timeline all he do is hate on nikkas everybody know this.

he talked shyt everyday about Swamp for a year battled him got his azz kicked & still didn’t shut up about him
And shyt like that now obvious. Barely noticing verbs actions and a few things are obvious. He’s gay and/or has a hatred for women, clearly a hater :manny: he hates on everyone and talks about them for days on spaces.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This seems like its Gerald's fault. He reached out to Verb to get his opinion. That discussion should've just been between Verb and Gerald. Nobody else should know what Verb told him and honestly, he should've just spoke with Beasley and Hitman to clarify things.

Hitman asking Gerald for 20K as a down payment for a battle that hasn't been locked in yet to start writing and then getting on spaces and saying that he hasn't spoken to Beasley would seem weird to anyone looking from the outside.