Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hall Of Famer, but not GOAT
Who is the goat? Please dont say something dumb like Hitman.

Mook doesnt battle enough, nor is he nice enough.

Lux doesnt battle enough. And when he does battle, he doesnt have enough performances where he spazzes like he did vs Rum & Hollow.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Beloved will always be the GOAT. He doesn’t have to battle at a high volume because he is a pioneer. He still performs at an extraordinary level and is revered by most of the Hall of Famers as the greatest. True master of the craft. Showed Nitty there is another level.

Daps
Beloved will always be the GOAT. He doesn’t have to battle at a high volume because he is a pioneer. He still performs at an extraordinary level and is revered by most of the Hall of Famers as the greatest. True master of the craft. Showed Nitty there is another level.
Honestly, you can't be considered the GOAT if you choked & lost 2-1 to someone like Calicoe, just saying.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Lux won the battle clearly imo, but saying Lux showed Nitty another level is a wild statement. Nitty probably has 4x as many battles as Lux, and dozens of masterful performances in short periods of time between battles. You realize Lux was sitting on bars for 2 years, right?

Saying Lux will forever be the goat is a meat riders mentality, and tells me you cant look at his resume objectively.

Jordan wasnt the goat after 1 ring. Lux has less than 15 three round battles on cam. How you the goat when you rarely play? And let’s keep it 100, a lot of those 3 round appearances were forgettable.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lux won the battle clearly imo, but saying Lux showed Nitty another level is a wild statement. Nitty probably has 4x as many battles as Lux, and dozens of masterful performances in short periods of time between battles. You realize Lux was sitting on bars for 2 years, right?

Saying Lux will forever be the goat is a meat riders mentality, and tells me you cant look at his resume objectively.

Jordan wasnt the goat after 1 ring. Lux has less than 15 three round battles on cam. How you the goat when you rarely play? And let’s keep it 100, a lot of those 3 round appearances were forgettable.
nikka stop it. Those bars for Nitty were direct as hell. ZERO chance they were 2 years old. Nitty was great and Lux still got him [Gwitty voice] up, up, outta here [/Gwitty voice]

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"They promised swamp he would get ayeverb if he got off my card and I got swamp ayeverb" :mjlol:

Gotta salute Eazy for refusing to toil away in indentured servitude.

Massa Smack of all people talking about integrity

:mjlol:
PlantationTV dot TV, “the culture” SMRRRR

-
full

:mjlol:
[timestamped]

It was to the point that at the end of the day..
They was saying even if I DIDN’T do the battle, I was about to be put on ice just because I even CONSIDERED taking the (Hitman) battle. Who the FUKK these nikkas think we is? Slaves?!
Are they slave masters?!

- Eazy the Block (15:41)

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
[timestamped]

It was to the point that at the end of the day..
They was saying even if I DIDN’T do the battle, I was about to be put on ice just because I even CONSIDERED taking the (Hitman) battle. Who the FUKK these nikkas think we is? Slaves?!
Are they slave masters?!

- Eazy the Block (15:41)

yea that’s wild

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man, WHAT?!?

Nitty is cool and all, but he’s not in the GOAT discussion.

You’re a known meat rider. You probably have Surf in that discussion despite having a ton of chokes and losses on his record.

You have no rational reason to say Nitty isnt in that discussion. Stop meat riding.