Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never been to a major league battle rap event. I’m thinking about flying out to Atlanta for RBE’s Divide and Conquer 2, depending on the main event. For those of you that been to a major RBE events, how are they? Do they have food?
Maybe they do now but not in the past. But I haven’t been to an event since well before the pandemic so I can’t speak on it.

You can easily get a free contact high though. :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Maybe they do now but not in the past. But I haven’t been to an event since well before the pandemic so I can’t speak on it.

You can easily get a free contact high though. :yeshrug:
Yea, maybe it's event by event basis. It seems URL doesnt have food at the events. A few months back when they were in a new spot because they were kicked out of the regular ATL spot because Surf's crew jumped that dude(when Young MA was a guest), they didnt have food. It was another Atlanta spot, no AC, some ppl posted on tweeter how Smack/URL paid for the food for ppl because of the delays. They passed a phone around and let ppl put in doordash orders.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

RBE / ARP: **does PPV continuously**
URL: Them nikkas doin PPV, nasty work. Not us.
Remy Ma: **Links w/ Eazy & Hitman and does PPV too**
URL: Our next card is $25 and y’all not about to criticize us,
we’re the ONLY Black independent company in Battlerap.
**Puts Eazy diss in the trailer for not excepting the bullshyt** :troll:

The hypocrisy is UNREAL

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mackk/Fonz. Fonz seemingly rapped longer and Mackk has to adjust. Unimpresive battle.

Myverse/Hustle - Verse has to learn the URL crowd. She may have got the 2nd.
Danny/J2 - Danny might really be the GOAT. He straight up tortured that nikka :dame: for 2 rounds, took it kinda easy on him :dame: in the 3rd, and still won. 1st Quarter Danny is the new Grey Hoodie Lux. This nikka is absurdly good when he's on. The ONLY people not laughing and reacting were Caution and the other broad with him, and that includes J2. Caution thought he was getting some revenge for Roc :mjlol: . Then she had the gall to challenge him. She must be suicidal from the relationship problems.:dead: J2 was good though :dame: His Chris Griffin bar was kinda crazy, but he got bombed on:wow:. Danny taking his foot off the gas in the 3rd is the only way this might not be a body :dame:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Sad thing is, I don't think any of those ever getting put on YouTube.

fukk youtube.

Yall nikkas have no problem paying for nike, gucci, or whatever white owned brand when they sell stuff, but when a black owned company tries to cut out the middleman yall want to bytch.

fukk that youtube shyt.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukk youtube.

Yall nikkas have no problem paying for nike, gucci, or whatever white owned brand when they sell stuff, but when a black owned company tries to cut out the middleman yall want to bytch.

fukk that youtube shyt.
Ain’t that simple, I already pay for the app which was marketed as a way to get URL some funds while they shift away from PPV. Now they want me to pay for the app and ppv? Nah.

That’s not to say I wouldn’t buy a PPV, but it has to have Mook vs Eazy or something on it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad thing is, I don't think any of those ever getting put on YouTube.
They’re not. And why would they be?? Cats gotta negotiate those drops into their contracts. It’s a reason Lux and Mook have gotten YouTube drops for their Caffeine battles.