Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
them [redacted] links next day gonna be crispy :takedat:

guess i'll watch leon edwards vs usman 3

i aint even against paying but i already got the app which needs updating and you're buggin if you think i'mma pay 25 for a card that has DNA vs Casey Jay on it. I'll see what they talkin about come NOME.

remember when beasley was all in the announcements sayin "no PPVs, we showin this for free :salute:" it was good while it lasted

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So Caffeine is making the Kings vs Queens card a PPV you have to spend 25 bucks for. Not sure if people will be with that

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
How do they justify this with the app? Why would I pay to see this twice?

You get month free on the app if you "unlock" KvQ 4, and to do that you have to get a Double Flawless victory in single-player mode on the Pit stage and finish the match off with a Fatality, all without blocking. There must also be a silhouette flying past the moon, which will occur every 50 matches.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
crazy thing is they want you to pay 25 dollars to see it live and get access to the vod..for a week
then on top of that they wanna act like they throwin you a bone by givin a month access to the app for free.
if that month is 30 days, then we all know we aint seein none of the KvQ4 battles on that mf til day 28-29. hope you ready to see some shyt between two nikkas you got no interest in seeing and some fukkin DNA wrestler podcast :what:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Last year I would have paid the 25 to see Hustle vs Roc when the beef was serious but now?

Meh?!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Norbes live on the subject saying Caffeine gotta be in bad shape if they goin the PPV route.

So going to URL........you not even gonna get the free stream exposure. So now your battles go to PPV and then app. You know what that means? They bout to tax URL harder to battle there. Or go back to asking for PPV points?

I wonder what's the split on the PPV. Does Caffeine get all of it? Split with URL?