Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to think if Verb has ever beat a white guy
He beat The Saurus, and Real Deal. He had a debatable with Charron in a trash battle. But yea, some of his worst performances have been against white battlers.

Edit: plus he beat Dizaster. Diz may not be White but he is the goat to most white battle fans.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prep died again:francis:
:whoo:Diz!

Diz vs Anderson Burruss & Hennyman v Danny were both dope battles. Reepah & QP got busy.

The energy from this event comes from Harlem Legend's flubs but this was really well done.

Reepah Rell said he received over 1500 in Cashapps after he battled Harlem Legend. That's nice to hear.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He's not beating Rum, Daylyt or Lux unless they come half assed, and I can see A Ward beating him on the right day.

You crazy if you think hes not beating Rum. You nikkas never learn, hes like the only battler whose patterns go unacknowledged lol. Rums best chances with Calicoe are on the big stage, small room hes toast.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I don't see him losing any 🤷🏾‍♂️
Calicoe one of those people to me that can beat literally any battle rapper on the planet if he's motivated enough

You crazy if you think hes not beating Rum. You nikkas never learn, hes like the only battler whose patterns go unacknowledged lol. Rums best chances with Calicoe are on the big stage, small room hes toast.

:salute:
Think Calicoe could fukkin smoke Rum regardless of the stage setting, just depends on if he's on bullshyt or not