Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

bbfe5c6a3540a9ae7f601a1bace1fe61.png

Damn, even nikkas who playing the URL game and promoting the app can't get they shyt on the app in time either? What a shame....

Cortez said fukk all this, he's had enough of his battles vaulted :lolbron:
Cortez is another person that got fukked over by having no youtube releases or having his shyt vaulted by URL.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
I think when you consider the overall theme of the Lux/Cal battle, which is about a wiser, more seasoned man giving a young, less-mature man a lesson in life. And then we see Cal actually grow-up to become a wise, seasonsed man and give those same lessons in the Chess battle. With the changing dynamics, I think a rematch would be very interesting actually.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think when you consider the overall theme of the Lux/Cal battle, which is about a wiser, more seasoned man giving a young, less-mature man a lesson in life. And then we see Cal actually grow-up to become a wise, seasonsed man and give those same lessons in the Chess battle. With the changing dynamics, I think a rematch would be very interesting actually.

Hmmmm :jbhmm:

No

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Lux changed the trajectory of Calicoe, Hollow and Surf
The GOAT
:wow: