Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have.

I got no love for business owners who willfully fukk over employees to their benefit.

Or who excuse not giving their current employees raises (while silently giving themselves raises) then wanna play victim when they can't hire people.

People don't realize how difficult it can be to run a business and how much sacrifice owners go through to do anything positive for the business.

On the other hand, Shine Easy and all others signed paperwork to work for the URL, and whatever that say they gotta follow no matter who the owners are.
What are you talking about though? The battlers are NOT employees of the leagues. Most of the way you guys try to relate about the URL when it comes to business tends to be irrelevant or unrelated.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris released a blog breaking down the contract. It's just makes the "oh URL is doing bad business" crowd look silly. He basically presented a scenario where let's say a battler signs a 5 battle deal to the URL for 100K. That's 20k a battle. Basically at some point, K-Shine received ALL of the money, with a couple of battles still pending. Why? Who knows a lot of these battlers really need money and URL will feel sorry and work with them. However, because Shine has already received all the money, there's no incentive for him to battle. Therefore, he wants to get out of his contract. In his mind, he believes he's battling for free, when in reality, he owes URL battles. :russ:

It's just some silly shyt and why I could NEVER be a league owner. This nygga has had a relationship with this company over a decade and still tried to get over on them.

I also suspect K Shine may very well be a crackhead. He was looking unusually skinny in his recent battles. He's doing crackhead moves. He probably begged the URL for an advance of that money, which is why Beasley looking like he wanted to put hands on him in those blogs. Something about Shine is OFF and he needs help.

As far as the URL, stop helping these battlers out. It always creates a problem.
The bolded is the main thing I agree with. Smack and them are doing homeboy deals and favors with guys, and a lot of these cats just feel entitled because of it. Most people are shortsighted though so it is what it is; it’s hard to criticize the URL business wise if you look at the BIG picture.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

gracejones-boomerang.gif

Tay Roc is an actual p*ssy with a fitted and a gun license. Talk crazy about people even outside of the ring but be afraid to fight when they ask for it.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Respect the loyalty :wow:

Those chokes don't come cheap. Earn your keep, big dawg :wow:

URL aint build alot of people
Geechi and Nitty from KOTD
I wonder who he referring to
Kshine is one of them nyggas though
Shine aint really do shyt on other leagues