Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My dad RIGHT THERE :ufdup:
He gave me to my mom, she was having a hard time
we was living accordingly
We moved a lot, ask me what block I’m from
I’ll tell you, from the block we could AFFORD to be!!

- Eazy vs Big T :banderas:

Eazy clearly covered all corners in his approach this battle knowing it would drop on YouTube.
Son is a real professional in this Battlerap shyt :salute:

he told big t “what chi rappers you put on? :dahell:

you ain’t good enough to put a word in” :pacspit:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

My dad RIGHT THERE :ufdup:
He gave me to my mom, she was having a hard time
we was living accordingly
We moved a lot, ask me what block I’m from
I’ll tell you, from the block we could AFFORD to be!!

- Eazy vs Big T :banderas:

Eazy clearly covered all corners in his approach this battle knowing it would drop on YouTube.
Son is a real professional in this Battlerap shyt :salute:

Talk about a line that’s gonna keep getting overhyped. :yawn:

Guntitles definitely still has the poverty/struggle bars on lock though.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

EM-fukkING-BARRASSING. Big T died AGAIN. He's probably getting numbers one AND two on the Stock Drop List. Jesus :mjlol:

Fettucine just happy to be there.:russ: Decent battle, shame these were all one round smmfh.
Roc had maybe the worst "killshot" round i ever seen. Its like he tried to mimick what Bigg K did but didn't do it half as good.

and he was super emotional chatting all through the rounds? yeesh slade 30. Don't like how they made two giant cuts in two of roc's round but left Slade's lapse in there.
Agreed. For having arguably the easiest angle on anyone in battle rap, he didn't kil Slade badly at al, and got 30d. nikkas talking Roc for COTY should be ashamed of themselves. He started the year getting 30d by Danny, then ended it getting 30d by a nikka he had paperwork on. THEN he didn't fight AGAIN. This was the time, if never any other, win or lose. Terrible. How do you expose that and come out looking worse?
Twork 2-1 but sikh was good

Sikh really went in on the accident too, damn
It's no type of secret I don't like NJT on or off court, bu I call 'em how I see 'em, this was the best he's been in a minute. I still have Sikh wining. The reaches and Native American "Indian" bars especially were horrible, but he had some shyt. I can't front like he didn't have some really good lines in those rounds, and he finally was prepared and didn't stink the joint up.

Maybe this nikka will finally humble down and shut up. Disgusting :scust:
Goofy nikka caught the wave and died to REEPAH RELL. :mjlol:

EDIT: Just watched the whole thing. Reepah BOMBED on that nikka. It's SO SNASTY :francis:

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought it was corny how east coast nyggas have to clarify where they're from.

This nygga Eazy really had to start out his round talking about he's really from Philly.

Or how Cam said Jim ain't from Harlem

I don't get it, and I probably won't because we really have to do that where I'm from, or lie about it. It would be like me saying I'm from the south side of the city when I'm really from the north side.

Consider yourself fortunate. I had no way of escaping the combative, territorial energy of my surroundings. I grew up in a building with like 100 other families.

I fully agree.

nikkas is insecure and damaged so they resort to tribalism.

That’s why I think Eazy’s understanding of this and counter writing of before narratives get spread is impressive.

It shouldn’t be necessary, but it still shows awareness, angle and writing skill

Weren't you in the military or something? You sound fukking ridiculous.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
“Barrel in the corner like Jeffrey Dahmer room” this 1st from Sikh
full

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very reluctant to watch the Snake Eyes battle because I'm just not a fan of dude. He's pretty much all aggression with no bars, which is why he couldn't last on the URL.
He needs to step his pen up. He's the littest mid tier of all time. Dude went from battling on Angryfan to URL to RBE back to URL battling Tay Roc. Dude has headlined events on 4-5 different leagues. All he has to do is step his pen up.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs to step his pen up. He's the littest mid tier of all time. Dude went from battling on Angryfan to URL to RBE back to URL battling Tay Roc. Dude has headlined events on 4-5 different leagues. All he has to do is step his pen up.

I was referring to Bad Newz. I am reluctant to watch his Snake Eyez battle because I don’t like him as a battler.

I actually like Snake. I do agree he needs to step his pen up.

Daps
Snake Eyez would've exceled when URL started. He raps like the 1st URL class. What he did in the Bad Newz battle was his best performance to me, imo.