Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
622-A5-CD4-C92-A-42-A1-A779-F5757-BCBC986.jpg

Had Slade winning but it was light from both. Worst Tay Roc I’ve heard in years. Exposal didn’t hit and he had nothing else to follow. Slade had some haymakers but nothing crazy. A win is a win

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get why Day and Lux just don’t battle. I know the bag is there. I don’t understand why they keep trolling.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m curious your theory on why the battle won’t happen.

I pretty much gave my opinion on it 3 years ago.
I honestly don’t think Lux fully trust Daylyt. I think he would do it from a competitive stand point but in the back of his head, he doesn’t fully believe Daylyt wouldn’t pull an antic and waste his time.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That snake vs bad news was dope
I feel like Snake edged the 2nd and 3rd
I respect how they judged it
The 1st was a big gap
The difference in the second third wasn’t much

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I honestly don’t think Lux fully trust Daylyt. I think he would do it from a competitive stand point but in the back of his head, he doesn’t fully believe Daylyt wouldn’t pull an antic and waste his time.
so you let that cause you to stall something out for years??? Why not just body the nikka and keep it moving :shaq2:

that's a bullshyt excuse, so Daylyt gonna write/perform seriously for Tay Roc......but not Lux?

this is just another example of battlers overthinking what it is they do, the world isn't gonna end if that battle isn't perfect. These idiot already missed multiple windows when battle rap had a ton of attention on it and historically we have never seen a battle being put off this long actually live up to the hype

both these nikkas are idiots :camby: don't give a fukk how well they can rhyme words together, it's just another battle and i'd rather it just not happen than see nikkas acting like the world is on the edge of their seats for this, fukk outta here with the ego