Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hitman last battle was against shine? I wasn’t too impressed. Thought they was gonna go in on both sides. the energy was there… I don’t see ez with this much prep time not making sure he a1. I just need hit to do the same.
Nah, Hitman got beat by Cassidy and Cal after Shine (can’t remember if the Shine or Roc battle came first but he won both of those clear to me).

Daps
Snakeeyez got robbed. Newz clearly had the best round out of all of them with his first. Doesn't mean Snakeeyez didn't win rounds 2 and 3. It's crazy watching people legit get robbed lmao. Hart got robbed on Chrome 23.
Listening back to Snake Eyez rounds. He def won 2-1. Newz was rapping about the fight all 3 rounds

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Snakeeyez got robbed. Newz clearly had the best round out of all of them with his first. Doesn't mean Snakeeyez didn't win rounds 2 and 3. It's crazy watching people legit get robbed lmao. Hart got robbed on Chrome 23.
Its not a robbery at all
Snake edged the last too rounds
It depends how you want to judge the battle
The reasoning Hitman gave was legit imo
Snakes gotta be penalized for getting cooked in the 1st rd
Can't say its robbery when shyt that close

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
2nd and 3rd aren't super clear to me :yeshrug:

this ambiance/environment for this battle is fukkin fire, salute to hitman/RYD for that. Had two of the best battle adlibbers too ever in Tay Roc and Gwitty.

BaKardi Slang

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
"Broken D'angelo CD...nikka I don't give a fukk how you feel!"

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Please tell me yall saw this Harlem Legend and Reepah Rell battle, shyt is just a few notches below O-Solo vs Swave in terms of hilarity.

I shook my head and closed the tab when Harlem Legend said:

"You choked all three rounds against Steams
Bytch, please
It's hard to get a round out of you squares like swiss cheese"

I just couldn't continue with the battle after that.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

My dad RIGHT THERE :ufdup:
He gave me to my mom, she was having a hard time
we was living accordingly
We moved a lot, ask me what block I’m from
I’ll tell you, from the block we could AFFORD to be!!

- Eazy vs Big T :banderas:

Eazy clearly covered all corners in his approach this battle knowing it would drop on YouTube.
Son is a real professional in this Battlerap shyt :salute:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My dad RIGHT THERE :ufdup:
He gave me to my mom, she was having a hard time
we was living accordingly
We moved a lot, ask me what block I’m from
I’ll tell you, from the block we could AFFORD to be!!

- Eazy vs Big T :banderas:

Eazy clearly covered all corners in his approach this battle knowing it would drop on YouTube.
Son is a real professional in this Battlerap shyt :salute:

I always thought it was corny how east coast nyggas have to clarify where they're from.

This nygga Eazy really had to start out his round talking about he's really from Philly.

Or how Cam said Jim ain't from Harlem

I don't get it, and I probably won't because we really have to do that where I'm from, or lie about it. It would be like me saying I'm from the south side of the city when I'm really from the north side.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I always thought it was corny how east coast nyggas have to clarify where they're from.

This nygga Eazy really had to start out his round talking about he's really from Philly.

Or how Cam said Jim ain't from Harlem

I don't get it, and I probably won't because we really have to do that where I'm from, or lie about it. It would be like me saying I'm from the south side of the city when I'm really from the north side.
I fully agree.

nikkas is insecure and damaged so they resort to tribalism.

That’s why I think Eazy’s understanding of this and counter writing of before narratives get spread is impressive.

It shouldn’t be necessary, but it still shows awareness, angle and writing skill