Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Wonder if that Hitman vs Eazy gone be streamed for free lol Remy DID say she owed the viewers for that inter gender card debacle. Im more than willing to bet shell pull an IOU.

LOL nvevermind it says "PPV" yall aint getting a Hitman battle for free lol.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Sikh's first against Twork kinda wild
you aint fukkin lyin. one of his best rounds i've seen from him

aint know he could connect that much in one round :ehh:

Twork 2nd kinda scary as hell too tho....

[edit] yeah Twork 2-1 in a great battle. 3 of Sikh's best rounds and two good rebuttals in his 1st. He levellin up

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have Hitman giving Eazy his first clear loss since his URL run

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Hitman giving Eazy his first clear loss since his URL run

hitman last battle was against shine? I wasn’t too impressed. Thought they was gonna go in on both sides. the energy was there… I don’t see ez with this much prep time not making sure he a1. I just need hit to do the same.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The audio for the Eazy vs Big T battle is fukking horrible. I turned it off mid way through Eazy 1st rd. Battle Academy have to get the sound quality much better if they are going to grow as a league.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hitman last battle was against shine? I wasn’t too impressed. Thought they was gonna go in on both sides. the energy was there… I don’t see ez with this much prep time not making sure he a1. I just need hit to do the same.
Hitman last battle was against Cal. He had a pretty good performance. I assuming it will be a large crowd. Hitman is going to float on that stage. Also if you didn’t like Hitman against Shine then you probably just not a big Hitman fan.