Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Tay Roc...a suburban robbery victim, bisexual, and the most "hold me back, HOLD ME BACK!!!" halfway fighter maybe ever? Characteristics that would ruin the average imaginary tough guy's reputation. He's still thriving tho, not a single back turned...pause.
Disingenuous as fukk. NONE of this is equivalent to snitching, it’s just shyt that’s gonna get you laughed at and picked on every time people see you, which is why it gets brought up in every battle or face off.

Snitching gets you ousted or at least publicly shunned.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
If Kyd Slade had paperwork on Roc -- the culture would've turned on him despite everything he did for battle rap. Why fans don't want Slade out the culture?
If Roc had this type of paperwork on him, he'd get more bail than what Slade is currently getting. very confident in that. the only people who seemingly want to hear out Slade's side/give him bail is both QP's and Nunu. Everybody else calling him a rat
That’s my thing. The energy, even in here, would be way different if this were reversed.
The energy in TBZ is seemingly overwhelming in favor of getting Slade the fukk outta here. How much more you want mfs to do?

I'd read the paperwork whenever it was posted in any situation. You can rap and joke about mfs being snitches, bytches, and whatever in battle rap, but paperwork is a scarlet letter type of situation

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
No matter what, Kyd Slade is done on URL. Aye Verb said he already made the call to Smack. If RBE don't want him, his battle rap career is pretty much over.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Suge beat Aye Verb?

If so, how can Suge not be Champion of the Year? Ended the year off, after an amazing amazing rest of the year, by clipping the dude he's been wanting for forever, pause. He couldn't have wrote it any better.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Did Suge beat Aye Verb?

If so, how can Suge not be Champion of the Year? Ended the year off, after an amazing amazing rest of the year, by clipping the dude he's been wanting for forever, pause. He couldn't have wrote it any better.

They both got the 10 stykes. And JC is COTY fight me.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Look at @Pain and Promise this nikka lame

WPJ48lB.png

triple-h-disgusted.gif

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
it's the middle of December and Lux vs Lyt hasn't happened yet
Let it go beloved, whatever Day said is going to drop on Christmas, supposedly a trailer.... is the ultimate troll moment.
Daylyt is a pathological liar,
I’ve been telling nikkas FOR YEARS :unimpressed:

Believe anything daylyt says breh :francis:
Mannn I don't believe a COTDAMN word Daylyt be sayin

He's a proven pathological liar with this rap shyt
Imagine believing ANYTHING a proven pathological liar like Daylyt says :rudy:
Imagine taking anything a notorious compulsive liar like Daylyt says seriously :rudy:
Daylyt’s takes are only impressive to the intellectually inferior
Believe anything Daylyt says :francis::sas2:
Facts.
Lemme bring my Daylyt takes back real quick
:sas1:

I keep tellin nikkas Daylyt’s a pathological liar :francis:
:francis: