Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Here go Verb on his rant in regards to Nunu and Kyd situation

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
"[...]if the clip I have(half) empty, hell be half full with an open mind.
Its so sublime."

SMH this nikkas transitions are better than nikkas punches.

If you see something as sublime, youre being open minded (optimistic)
Also sublime means to melt (he battled ICE)

JC is greatest writer in battlerap and Ill keep saying it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second โ€œCarterโ€
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Calicoe whooped Clips ass man.

Are people just forgetting how Clips was talking all through B-Magic rounds and still got 30d? And you not even bytching about Cal but Cal's entourage?

Get Clips the fukk outta here. Cal 30. Clips best bar was a freestyle to Jaz. Which is hilarious because Jaz was actually reacting to Clips bar and Clips took it as Jaz talking through his round.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka Danny lost to Ave, Rum, Magic and got BODIED by Frak, on top of choking. Wasnt you just saying how JC isnt COTY for losing to Surf?
Danny has 2 BOTY contenders. Gave Roc the 2nd or 3rd clearest loss of his career. Ave, Rum and Magic are debateables. He has way more battles, winning the vast majority. He has a ton of "moments", which people seem to care about so much. Won on NOME and SM, despite the battles not being great (SM wasn't his fault). The Frak choke was bad but:

1. Bullshyt league (not my opinion, but that's how people act
2. It's Frak :francis:
3. Gotti won after A Ward beat shyt down his leg.

I said JC won against Surf, actually, because IDGAF about Surf prancing around or bias crowd reaction and just looked at the bars, but we're probably the only two that think that way.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Danny has 2 BOTY contenders. Gave Roc the 2nd or 3rd clearest loss of his career. Ave, Rum and Magic are debateables. He has way more battles, winning the vast majority. He has a ton of "moments", which people seem to care about so much. Won on NOME and SM, despite the battles not being great (SM wasn't his fault)

I said JC won against Surf, actually, because IDGAF about Surf prancing around or bias crowd reaction and just looked at the bars, but we're probably the only two that think that way.

And youre the only one who thinks those battles are debatable. And hes only beaten the likes Clone and Jai400 (he almost lost THAT)