Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
COTY? Cal bodied Chess, beat Fonz clearly in Cleavland, 30'd Clips, and beat EZ imo (although its debatable I suppose).

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
COTY? Cal bodied Chess, beat Fonz clearly in Cleavland, 30'd Clips, and beat EZ imo (although its debatable I suppose).
this the weakest year for COTY but also the most competitive because its not a two horse race. I feel like a bunch of people have a bit of a claim:

JC (Won UM)
Swamp (Runner up in UM, beat Rum Nitty in a judged battle and beat Roc in a non-judged battle) (Most Improved)
Suge??? (beat up on people who weren't ready yet but had a great battle with Aye Verb) (Would be Most Improved if Swamp didn't beat him h2h)
Bill Collector (KOTD Grand Prix winner)
A.Ward (The independent mid-major who always ends up in the top 5 somehow. did beat Geechi a second time tho on Geechi's league tho and had a great battle with Rum Nitty)

I think fringe people are Danny, Rum, Eazy tbh

Feels like the issue with JC and Bill Collector is that no COTY was ever COTY just because they won a bunch of money. JC outside of the tournament is :francis: . Bill too

personally i might have Swamp without putting too much thought in it. Nothin's clear cut tho

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
this the weakest year for COTY but also the most competitive because its not a two horse race. I feel like a bunch of people have a bit of a claim:

JC (Won UM)
Swamp (Runner up in UM, beat Rum Nitty in a judged battle and beat Roc in a non-judged battle) (Most Improved)
Suge??? (beat up on people who weren't ready yet but had a great battle with Aye Verb) (Would be Most Improved if Swamp didn't beat him h2h)
A.Ward (The independent mid-major who always ends up in the top 5 somehow. did beat Geechi a second time tho on Geechi's league tho and had a great battle with Rum Nitty)

Feels like the issue with JC and Bill Collector is that no COTY was ever COTY just because they won a bunch of money. JC outside of the tournament is :francis: . Bill too

personally i might have Swamp without putting too much thought in it. Nothin's clear cut tho

nikka stop. JC been fire outside of the tournament. Yall are a bunch of revisionists on here.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

JC (Won UM)

I think JC edges this out based on win ratio and battle volume.

I wouldn’t be mad if it’s Suge though.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
nikka stop. JC been fire outside of the tournament. Yall are a bunch of revisionists on here.
all i remember was Surf and i wouldn't say that's a W.

did some searches Real Sikh in banned one round, Ms Hustle in litework, C3 a full battle. Don't remember Sikh but i know he cleared C3.

am i missing something? That put him that far ahead of everybody else? who was #2 to you?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

did some searches Real Sikh in banned one round, Ms Hustle in litework, C3 a full battle. Don't remember Sikh but i know he cleared C3.

am i missing something? That put him that far ahead of everybody else? who was #2 to you?

He beat Charron too at the top of the year.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

that was this year?

:ehh: shyt maybe JC is COTY. had that man afraid to do rebuttals