Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

ViS9I53.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

:damn: :ohhh: :to::mjgrin:

Is there ANY reliable battle rap "youtuber" "bloggers" because it seems like all of them are straight up weirdos

I mean in terms of battle truth this is light. Dude has a whole child with a girl who he considered his daughter and also has a kid with a girl when she was 15 and he was like 26. He been a pedo weirdo. The fact anyone still watches him is wild

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twork is annoying. My fav ever but I’m hesitant to jump back on board, most inconsistent dude ever

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JC first round vs Surf was actually fire and a dope round of personals and it hardly got any reaction. Then surf comes back with the most simple punchlines and the crowd went nuts , surf starting off with “ I did a couple moves myself “ got this huge reaction more than anything Jc said and it was simple trash

Mook vs geechi is extremely close , mook got super gassed , I thought his first was good but not even close to his 3rd vs roc, his 2nd and 3rd were average. Geechi wasn’t great but he might’ve won

Battle rap is so much about gas on who so called wins or loses these battles
JC’s first hardly got any reaction because it didn’t deserve any.

Mook cooked Geechi worse on the re-watch.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching Geechi on Queenzflip, it's funny when Math mentioned Geechi robbing Walgreens I thought it was some old shyt. That shyt happened in 2018
Even G Money was like I thought it was way before that lol. Even the way Geechi told the story made it seem like it was something from when he was a teen or something, then Flip asked him when and he said 2018. :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a question

After a battler finishes a round and says "That's my lightest round"

Is that admitting they lost that round?
Only 2 times i seen thats my lightest round turn out to be absolutely correct and they 30 body bagged their opponent. Jaz when she battled 40 and Chilla when he battled prep. Both of their first rounds

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Even G Money was like I thought it was way before that lol. Even the way Geechi told the story made it seem like it was something from when he was a teen or something, then Flip asked him when and he said 2018. :dead:
Bro I was like WTH lol you was poppin then, but he explained the situation and add on the fact this was before Caffeine and URL wasn't paying him like that yet, it made sense but still surprising

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC’s first hardly got any reaction because it didn’t deserve any.

Mook cooked Geechi worse on the re-watch.
No offense but you’re surfs biggest Stan, surf said almost nothing but generic trash to JC but he had groupies like you cheering in the crowd gassing him

Surf might have still won cause I didn’t like either of their seconds or thirds but he clearly lost the first . Jc was talking to him while he had bullshyt Omarion bars that was getting gassed like it was some crazy shyt

Also you think
Mook beat verb right ? So how can I even take your mook opinion seriously?

Verbs college student bar was trash to you but surf saying i did a few steps was probably fire right ?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sort of piggybacking off my last post, do people even care about talk to em
Rounds anymore or like rapping rounds ? It seems like battle rap is getting all about like these simple generic punches, it’s not even as good as old punchline rappers . It’s more about having a punch every bar no matter how weak they are and lots of times there isn’t even that one great punch every few lines it’s just all generic punches as long as it’s every bar. Almost Iike daylyt vs clips and then I think popularized by shine and dna. Surf definitely started doing it. shyt is kind of trash to me