Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this has been said a million times but how is the fukking app so goddamn trash? I canceled the shyt last year and I just said fukk it and tried to sign up on the site which is ridiculous cause who the fukk does weirdo shyt like making you sign up for a mobile app on a website? Anyway at some point they ask you for card info and at the top they ask for email and it won't even fukking highlight to type anything in. All the other shyts highlight. Idk if it's cause I'm in my phone but it's bugged out smh. This shyt has a 2.4 rating in google play. Come on Chico wtf. Tried on Brave tried on Chrome..same shyt.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know this has been said a million times but how is the fukking app so goddamn trash? I canceled the shyt last year and I just said fukk it and tried to sign up on the site which is ridiculous cause who the fukk does weirdo shyt like making you sign up for a mobile app on a website? Anyway at some point they ask you for card info and at the top they ask for email and it won't even fukking highlight to type anything in. All the other shyts highlight. Idk if it's cause I'm in my phone but it's bugged out smh. This shyt has a 2.4 rating in google play. Come on Chico wtf. Tried on Brave tried on Chrome..same shyt.
The app is super trash. It won’t even let you pay with PayPal. I don’t like paying online with my card.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JC first round vs Surf was actually fire and a dope round of personals and it hardly got any reaction. Then surf comes back with the most simple punchlines and the crowd went nuts , surf starting off with “ I did a couple moves myself “ got this huge reaction more than anything Jc said and it was simple trash

Mook vs geechi is extremely close , mook got super gassed , I thought his first was good but not even close to his 3rd vs roc, his 2nd and 3rd were average. Geechi wasn’t great but he might’ve won

Battle rap is so much about gas on who so called wins or loses these battles

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
JC first round vs Surf was actually fire and a dope round of personals and it hardly got any reaction. Then surf comes back with the most simple punchlines and the crowd went nuts , surf starting off with “ I did a couple moves myself “ got this huge reaction more than anything Jc said and it was simple trash

Mook vs geechi is extremely close , mook got super gassed , I thought his first was good but not even close to his 3rd vs roc, his 2nd and 3rd were average. Geechi wasn’t great but he might’ve won

Battle rap is so much about gas on who so called wins or loses these battles

nikkas tried to say Surf outwrote JC lolol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Watching Geechi on Queenzflip, it's funny when Math mentioned Geechi robbing Walgreens I thought it was some old shyt. That shyt happened in 2018

This nikka a bum. And that was the same year he battled JC smh JC beat that nikka so bad he robbed the Walgreens for Cosmopolitan magazines. Gotta keep the bytches occupied while they wait to get their hair did he stocked his salon up with that shyt.