Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Krs2

Pro
Daps
I think mid tier nikkas that be on URl would benefit if they went to RBE and be the man there

Jerry wes,don marino and druggz are not good enough for URL but I'm sure they could fight for the top on RBE against names like gritty showoff or active....

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Speaking on RBE looks like A ward will not make it to the battle. All this RBE cards always got no shows

It would be pretty funny if the christian actually signed to URL behind ARP lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Speaking on RBE looks like A ward will not make it to the battle. All this RBE cards always got no shows

It would be pretty funny if the christian actually signed to URL behind ARP lol
With this snowstorm covering half of the county, I’m going to assume that’s the reason. Ward isn’t known for missing battles

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think mid tier nikkas that be on URl would benefit if they went to RBE and be the man there

Jerry wes,don marino and druggz are not good enough for URL but I'm sure they could fight for the top on RBE against names like gritty showoff or active....
No they aren't. The true top tier of RBE is Rosenberg, Ill Will and A Ward. They couldn't get past Remedy Loko, who looks like RBE's answer to Geechi.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Love that Diz is all about the smoke but I don’t have him beating Lux or Mook like that; especially on URL. If GTX picks either one of them up (which I’m not sure will happen), I could see the battle being more even. On URL? Ehhhhh….Diz’s Roc and Rex battles weren’t good showings for him; even though Diz had a good first round against Roc, that battle pissed me off and Roc cleared him. I enjoyed him in the Rex battle but he definitely caught hell for it.

But I do have to say, Diz made some good points.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rad b thing gotta be put in context.he lost his twin brother so nikkas gave him those battles more or less to raise his spirits since him and his brother were into battle rap

But yeah he was very wack I hope hes doing ok in real life tho, losing ur twin bro gotta be painful
Pretty sure Showoff had a twin who was murdered. Rad B lost his twin also?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Love that Diz is all about the smoke but I don’t have him beating Lux or Mook like that; especially on URL. If GTX picks either one of them up (which I’m not sure will happen), I could see the battle being more even. On URL? Ehhhhh….Diz’s Roc and Rex battles weren’t good showings for him; even though Diz had a good first round against Roc, that battle pissed me off and Roc cleared him. I enjoyed him in the Rex battle but he definitely caught hell for it.

But I do have to say, Diz made some good points.

Is that @Reptile at the bottom of that screenshot?

:ohhh:

Krs2

Pro
Daps
Pretty sure Showoff had a twin who was murdered. Rad B lost his twin also?
Yeah he never said on interviews but one time I clicked on his ig and it was mad rip posts about his brother

I really hope he's doing ok,and I'm glad he left battle rap, shyt is too toxic especially if you ain't got talent like that.