Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
This is just a list of the best fifty though right? This can’t possibly be in order. :dead:
Not in order

“The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All Time

In no ranking order, these skillful MCs are not who you want to test on the microphone.”

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is just a list of the best fifty though right? This can’t possibly be in order. :dead:
lol no order

a lot of battlers mad Big T didn't make it, but him not making it isn't crazy to me.

Even though he'd make mine, he's not a slam dunk. Big T hasn't been good for a long time.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol no order

a lot of battlers mad Big T didn't make it, but him not making it isn't crazy to me.

Even though he'd make mine, he's not a slam dunk. Big T hasn't been good for a long time.

Big T may very well has had more bad years as a battler then good years.

I’d have to review his career but big t vs bmagic pretty much is the battle where both guys started going downhill.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I haven't been following this chris unbias shyt. But i just saw the video he was going in on all battle rap media. Debo got cooked.

All battles one round?

boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

3dce9b70-f06d-47a3-af5f-2dd3fdf9db99_text.gif

:dead:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Bet.com dropped top 50 battle rappers ever list and nikkas upset lmao

Lux
Mook
Diz
Daylyt
Geechi
Clips
Nitty
Pat Stay
DNA
K Shine
Verb
Roc
Calicoe
Surf
Hitman
Ars
A Ward
Serius
Jaz
Con
Danny
Math
Rex
Official
Iron
40 Barrs
Ill Will
The Saurus
Bill Collector
Illmac
B Dot
T-Top
Ave
Suge
Eazy
JJDD
Cortez
O-Red
JC
Chilla
Goodz
Marwon
Bigg K
Head Ice
Gattas
Pass
Shotty
Charron
Hollow
Rone

I'm taking Brizz over a few of those names to be honest

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol no order

I get that angle but when I see a lot of these other names on there, T has gotta be on it to me. Maybe I’m overvaluing the past, but at one point Big T was in that best in the game conversation. Even though he’s fallen hard, he was considered elite top tier at some point. For that reason alone, I personally can’t justify putting a Bill Collector or a Bigg K or an Ave or B-Dot, etc, on ahead of him.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
aint gon lie with the way they ordered it i was like "where's hollow???" had to CTRL+F just to see they put that man damn near at the bottom

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching Peter Gunz on Flip's podcast. I don't know why it always slips my mind that Beasley was a A&R for major labels, and was Peter Gunz and Lord Tariq manager when Deja Vu dropped and was one of the Co Executive Producers for their album
How old is this dude Beasley?m
edit - I see it was discussed above.